WXV Trade Talk

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2015, 07:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vinny

Haha bit hard to fix the trade with those differing views..maybe if those that rejected it give a better insight as to why?

Complexity shouldn't be a reason to block it? When broken down, reckon it looks pretty good. As for the common opinion that Holz is giving away too much, he was giving away too little in a similar deal last week and now that has been fixed, what's the go there?

Some clarity would be sweet from those that rejected it.

Purple 77

Really feel that if it was separated, with clauses attached (you can actually do that btw, it's just no one ever does) to each deal, then all of them would pass.

I think it is an easy fix IMO

Ricochet

Quote from: Purple 77 on November 04, 2015, 03:50:16 PM
Really feel that if it was separated, with clauses attached (you can actually do that btw, it's just no one ever does) to each deal, then all of them would pass.

So it could be submitted as separate trades but clause is all must pass individually or all fail?

Holz

Quote from: Ricochet on November 04, 2015, 03:54:33 PM

So it could be submitted as separate trades but clause is all must pass individually or all fail?

correct,

Purple 77

Well that would really depend on who needs which part of the trade to pass. Like, Holz could go out and say:

Dublin trades: Scott Thompson, Robert Murphy, Nathan van Berlo, Josh Walker + Pick 32
Rio trades: Pick 5 + Pick 43
Clause: On condition that this trade passes
Dublin trades: Walters + Pick 43
Berlin trades: Yarran + Dale

Although Dublin wouldn't technically have Pick 43 to trade yet, if my trade with Dublin is approved by everyone, then it would immediately pass when Dublin acquires Pick 43. If my trade with Dublin isn't approved, then Dublin could opt to make his Rio trade void.

Stuff like that.

Or you could tie in all individual trades, that works too.

Holz

For the teams that rejected with the reason im losing too much. I know what im doing, historically i dont lose trades so its ok you dont have to protect me.

Ricochet

Starting to think we should just do them separate. Keep it simple

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Holz on November 04, 2015, 03:36:36 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on November 04, 2015, 03:10:17 PM
Dublin losing too much? Pull your heads in coaches its good for the competition!

I dont think I can trade anymore. Its pretty clear

all i did was add in Josh Walker and i jumped from

Winning by too much to losing by too much.

from me that tells me that my wiggle room for passing a trade is half the value of Josh Walker.

You added Walters in too, and removed old Stevie J, but anyway

Maybe you should just try and do some simple trades for a change :P

Like AK said we passed all trades, but I really don't think 6 way trades are something that should be attempted because it just creates too much room for error. All it takes is one small part of the deal for someone not to like and it all falls apart

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Purple 77 on November 04, 2015, 04:01:17 PM

Well that would really depend on who needs which part of the trade to pass. Like, Holz could go out and say:

Dublin trades: Scott Thompson, Robert Murphy, Nathan van Berlo, Josh Walker + Pick 32
Rio trades: Pick 5 + Pick 43
Clause: On condition that this trade passes
Dublin trades: Walters + Pick 43
Berlin trades: Yarran + Dale

Although Dublin wouldn't technically have Pick 43 to trade yet, if my trade with Dublin is approved by everyone, then it would immediately pass when Dublin acquires Pick 43. If my trade with Dublin isn't approved, then Dublin could opt to make his Rio trade void.

Stuff like that.

Or you could tie in all individual trades, that works too.

Please don't do this. Will just make things more complicated - it's just a different way of saying the same thing and it didn't work the first time so it wont work again

Ricochet

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on November 04, 2015, 04:19:33 PM
Like AK said we passed all trades, but I really don't think 6 way trades are something that should be attempted because it just creates too much room for error. All it takes is one small part of the deal for someone not to like and it all falls apart
Yeh i think we'd personally like to do ours seperate. Can't wait until the middle/end of next week to find out if a big 6way passes or not when its so complicated

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Ricochet on November 04, 2015, 04:22:02 PM
Yeh i think we'd personally like to do ours seperate. Can't wait until the middle/end of next week to find out if a big 6way passes or not when its so complicated

Good decision

I reckon 80-90% of the players involved can still be traded in smaller separate deals - even 3 way deals which would be fine

Holz

Dublin losing too much? Pull your heads in coaches its good for the competition!

from me that tells me that my wiggle room for passing a trade is half the value of Josh Walker.

actually i removed old man SJ and added in an even older bob murphy.

I added in Walters but picked up Chris Yarran and Bailey Dale.

I cant win i did basically the same trade and was winning too much.

I cant afford to do simple trades as its changing my structure.

I need to pick up chris yarran because im losing hansen and bob murphy.

if one of those deals fails then im left with too many defenders or not enough defenders.

we can just seperate the deal out. then people can say what part of it is unfair. and none of this team A B C D win and lose by too much rubbish.

13/18 people passed it and the small minority of 5 coaches couldnt decide if it was Team A winning or losing. the deal is fair and when its simplified it should pass.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Torpedo10 on November 04, 2015, 04:29:08 PM
You're all pathetic.

Wow Seriously?

Just upgrade your pick from 70 to 34 and remove Newton from the deal. That should do it, but then again we passed it originally so maybe the neggers can make a suggestion

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Holz on November 04, 2015, 04:30:49 PM
I cant afford to do simple trades as its changing my structure.

I need to pick up chris yarran because im losing hansen and bob murphy.

if one of those deals fails then im left with too many defenders or not enough defenders.

we can just seperate the deal out. then people can say what part of it is unfair. and none of this team A B C D win and lose by too much rubbish.

13/18 people passed it and the small minority of 5 coaches couldnt decide if it was Team A winning or losing. the deal is fair and when its simplified it should pass.

Dublin trade: Scott Thompson, Bob Murphy, Lachie Hansen & 32
Rio trade: Pick 5 and 43

Then you can do a deal with Berlin

Dublin trade: Michael Walters + 43
Berlin trade: Chris Yarran + Bailey Dale

That seems pretty simple, and you get to keep Walker and Van Berlo

Jay

Valid suggestion ^