WXV Trade Talk

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2015, 07:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Quote from: Holz on October 24, 2015, 06:00:09 PM
Quote from: elephants on October 24, 2015, 05:54:30 PM
Quote from: Holz on October 24, 2015, 05:52:01 PM
Quote from: elephants on October 24, 2015, 05:31:04 PM
Yep, gotta say Rico has been incredible this trade period. He's done all the heavy-lifting, bringing to me at least 2 offers a day I reckon and all I have to do is say yes or no! Bloke is a machine!

And for those who are calling us a top-8 side... Just spoken to my mates at sportsbet and they've installed us at $1.08 to make top 4 ;) Take from that what you will :P

10k on you not to make the top 4.

should be paying $8+
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 24, 2015, 05:42:11 PM
What odds can you give me for NDT to not make the top 4? :P

So you guys dislike money then? :p

out of interest if NDT is $1.08 for top 4. What is Dublin?

$50, tipping a major drop-off due to discontent in the team sparked by arrogant coaching comments made in the media ;)

My Chumps

Quote from: Holz on October 24, 2015, 04:47:18 PM
JPK Prestia Mills Scooter Tyson Acres Lang

loads of potential there.
Not to mention Lachie Hunter who averaged 102 after shedding the sub vest late last season. Sexcellent ball user, gets so many handball receives as the Dogs try to get him the footy.

I'm excited. Hopefully we're still vying for top 8 next year as well.

Holz

Quote from: elephants on October 24, 2015, 06:05:38 PM
Yep, gotta say Rico has been incredible this trade period. He's done all the heavy-lifting, bringing to me at least 2 offers a day I reckon and all I have to do is say yes or no! Bloke is a machine!

And for those who are calling us a top-8 side... Just spoken to my mates at sportsbet and they've installed us at $1.08 to make top 4 ;) Take from that what you will :P

should be paying $8+

$50, tipping a major drop-off due to discontent in the team sparked by arrogant coaching comments made in the media ;)

my players love me.

Some have even stayed for a few years now, which is huge for Dublin.

Holz

Quote from: My Chumps on October 24, 2015, 06:07:42 PM

Not to mention Lachie Hunter who averaged 102 after shedding the sub vest late last season. Sexcellent ball user, gets so many handball receives as the Dogs try to get him the footy.

typo or on purpose?

My Chumps

Quote from: Holz on October 24, 2015, 06:09:17 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on October 24, 2015, 06:07:42 PM

typo or on purpose?
lets go with deliberately ambiguous?

Purple 77

Quote from: Holz on October 24, 2015, 06:08:46 PM
Quote from: elephants on October 24, 2015, 06:05:38 PM

should be paying $8+

my players love me.

Some have even stayed for a few years now, which is huge for Dublin.

I can think of just four players that have been with me from the very beginning.

One is Michael Hibberd. What a gun. Another is Garland, whom has been serviceable.

The others I'm a little ashamed of. But they are Dylan Grimes and Jake Spencer  :-[

I guess Mark Jamar too, but he'll either get AFL delisted or I'll trade him out if he gets picked up.

Oh actually, there is one more. Brad Crouch  8)

meow meow

I wonder how many players taken in the original WXV draft have stayed at one club. I'm guessing not many!

My Chumps

Unfortuantely I traded out a couple of originals this trade period  :'(

Memph doesn't have the same emotional attachment I have so he's far more ruthless haha.

Still from the original draft:
Tom Hawkins (Round 9) - James Gwilt (lol - Round 12) - Gary Rohan (Round 13) - Craig Bird (Round 23) - Cam O'Shea (Round 25)

Traded out this period:
Adam Cooney (Round 7) - Ed Curnow (Round 14) - Jasper Pittard (Round 16) - Jeremy Cameron (Round 21 (what a steal))

Hellopplz

Quote from: meow meow on October 24, 2015, 06:34:36 PM
I wonder how many players taken in the original WXV draft have stayed at one club. I'm guessing not many!
Marley Williams, Luke McPharlin, Matt Priddis, Dylan Shiel, Nathan Jones, Mitch Hallahan, Farren Ray, Brad McKenzie, Matthew Lobbe, Cyril Rioli and Tom Lynch.

From initial look of PNL. Fair to say not too bad!

meow meow

Moscow have Seedsman, May, Naitanui, Vickery, Gault. Bastinac was a Moscow original but has been traded out and back in since then.

RaisyDaisy

Hey, we went from 14th to 7th which wasn't too bad! Seriously, the list we inherited was rough, with plenty of gaps

Called it early, NDT have been great and should push top 8 now. Sorry, but I reckon NDT in and Berlin out :O

As for Martin, believe me Chumps we wanted to throw everything at you for him and wanted him bad. Feels like a lifetime ago that we had that deal involving Bennell for him all locked up before Harley went full spaz and from then we just couldn't give up 2 of our best starters to get him

We didn't neg any trades although I felt like London slightly loses but not enough to neg. Lol at the other one getting 2 votes, meow broke it down exactly how I looked at it

Holz

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 24, 2015, 06:40:37 PM
Quote from: meow meow on October 24, 2015, 06:34:36 PM
Marley Williams, Luke McPharlin, Matt Priddis, Dylan Shiel, Nathan Jones, Mitch Hallahan, Farren Ray, Brad McKenzie, Matthew Lobbe, Cyril Rioli and Tom Lynch.

From initial look of PNL. Fair to say not too bad!

not surprisingly not one single player from my original first 24 round picks are still here. Mundy and bruce my last to go.

Only 3 left, however 1 is a starter and the other two are high on my bench list.

445 Holz: L Hansen
490 Holz: R Schoenmakers
663 Holz: J Walker

I drafted spuds so no space for them at Dublin.

big talk is JOM wants to come home though

Holz

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 24, 2015, 06:41:35 PM
Called it early, NDT have been great and should push top 8 now. Sorry, but I reckon NDT in and Berlin out :O

Big big call.

not sure I would write off a team with

Fyfe Libba Steven B.Crouch as the starting 4.

the defense is also really really good.

meow meow

Someone has got to make way for Rio too. Their best XV is actually better than mine.

JBs-Hawks

New York to make way if they don't get a ruck