WXV Trade Talk

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2015, 07:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

My Chumps

Quote from: Nige on October 24, 2015, 04:29:12 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on October 24, 2015, 04:25:31 PM
If the new trade goes through NDT are a top 8 side.
Don't get me wrong, the work Rico and ele have done this offseason has been phenomenal but I'm interested to know who falls out of the 8 for NDT to get in? The list has dramatically improved, but to go last to top 8 would be crazy.

I'm fully behind it though, love an underdog story so I'll happily eat my words.  8)
They now have a legitimate captaincy option, a killer forward line and a midfield with a tonne of potential improvement. Backline's a bit shaky but they've sured it up with a few acquisitions like the Wellingham bargain.

Holz

Quote from: My Chumps on October 24, 2015, 04:36:17 PM
Quote from: JROO8 on October 24, 2015, 04:32:43 PM
Wow NDT have absolutely killed it this trade period. Reckon they got a bargain there
I almost agree in a weird way. I feel like a 110 ruckman should be worth mountains, but honestly this was by far the best offer we've got (outside of the #2 + #12).

I have no idea why nobody else put up a big offer. I have Goldy and I still would have put in a huge offer (if i didnt put myself out of the running when I knew NDT wanted him)

My Chumps

Quote from: Holz on October 24, 2015, 04:38:02 PM
Wow NDT have absolutely killed it this trade period. Reckon they got a bargain there
I almost agree in a weird way. I feel like a 110 ruckman should be worth mountains, but honestly this was by far the best offer we've got (outside of the #2 + #12).

I have no idea why nobody else put up a big offer. I have Goldy and I still would have put in a huge offer (if i didnt put myself out of the running when I knew NDT wanted him)
Yeah, I thought New York would have thrown the kitchen sink at him but ah well.

Ricochet

I know we've fasttracked a bit with that deal but we also gave up Mills (who's better than Heeney) for a 29yr old

Think you've done well also My Chumps!

Nige

Interesting to know that Mills would have been taken with #1.

Ricochet

Quote from: Nige on October 24, 2015, 04:44:01 PM
Interesting to know that Mills would have been taken with #1.
Without blinking an eyelid

Holz

Quote from: My Chumps on October 24, 2015, 04:39:13 PM
Quote from: Holz on October 24, 2015, 04:38:02 PM

Yeah, I thought New York would have thrown the kitchen sink at him but ah well.
End of the day maybe NDT deal just scared people off.

Its huge offer and im not sure i could have beaten it anyway.

Mills  is a complete jet and a sure fire pick 1. I have wanted to chase that pick 1 to get him even though it completely goes against my strategy. He is that good.

Acres I still really like and if he gets his body right could be very very good. Broomhead similar.

Nank the sleeper in the deal, the sydney ruck spot is certainly up for grabs.

NDT obvisouly got a star, but if things pan out for Cape Town they could be deadly in a few years. Its possible they could have the star studded midfield again dominating the comp.

Great trade for the comp, NDT will legit be able to compete and Capetown can do a mini rebuild and be a powerhouse potentially again through the midfield.

JPK Prestia Mills Scooter Tyson Acres Lang

loads of potential there.

JBs-Hawks

Don't get me wrong, the work Rico and ele have done this offseason has been phenomenal but I'm interested to know who falls out of the 8 for NDT to get in? The list has dramatically improved, but to go last to top 8 would be crazy.

I'm fully behind it though, love an underdog story so I'll happily eat my words.  8)

Cairo for spoon though :P

Nige

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 24, 2015, 04:47:45 PM

Cairo for spoon though :P
Now tell me something new.

elephants

Yep, gotta say Rico has been incredible this trade period. He's done all the heavy-lifting, bringing to me at least 2 offers a day I reckon and all I have to do is say yes or no! Bloke is a machine!

And for those who are calling us a top-8 side... Just spoken to my mates at sportsbet and they've installed us at $1.08 to make top 4 ;) Take from that what you will :P

GoLions

Quote from: elephants on October 24, 2015, 05:31:04 PM
Yep, gotta say Rico has been incredible this trade period. He's done all the heavy-lifting, bringing to me at least 2 offers a day I reckon and all I have to do is say yes or no! Bloke is a machine!

And for those who are calling us a top-8 side... Just spoken to my mates at sportsbet and they've installed us at $1.08 to make top 4 ;) Take from that what you will :P

JBs-Hawks

What odds can you give me for NDT to not make the top 4? :P

Holz

10k on you not to make the top 4.

should be paying $8+

elephants

Quote from: Holz on October 24, 2015, 05:52:01 PM

should be paying $8+
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 24, 2015, 05:42:11 PM

So you guys dislike money then? :p

Holz

Quote from: elephants on October 24, 2015, 05:54:30 PM
Quote from: Holz on October 24, 2015, 05:52:01 PM

should be paying $8+
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 24, 2015, 05:42:11 PM

So you guys dislike money then? :p

out of interest if NDT is $1.08 for top 4. What is Dublin?