WXV Trade Talk

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2015, 07:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Holz on September 30, 2015, 10:15:28 AM
u should we talk about trades relying on trades relying on trades.

unless they are 3 way or 4 way deals I dont think you should be able to trade players that you already dont have. Also I thought we didnt approach people about players they dont have. I was going to make plays for players when the official trades went through.
[/quote
You offered Libba for Treloar before your Libba deal was approved....

RaisyDaisy

I can see it already

Popcorn.gif

Holz

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on September 30, 2015, 10:41:58 AM

unless they are 3 way or 4 way deals I dont think you should be able to trade players that you already dont have. Also I thought we didnt approach people about players they dont have. I was going to make plays for players when the official trades went through.

that is a good point. However it kind of depends if these trades were designed to get players for other teams and then to ontrade or if people put in offers afterwards. If it was designed to ontrade then i dont understand why three way deals didnt happen.

I didnt do a three way deal as i need to keep my trades as simple as possible or they get rejected. I dont feel anyone else has that issue. Especially Mexico who are allowed to get away with anything despite being at the top every year.

Purple 77

3 coaches to go,

Still just the two trades that attracted one vote each

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Purple 77 on September 30, 2015, 12:10:46 PM
3 coaches to go,

Then do you even need to wait for their votes?

- 3-5 votes against and the trade passes, unless the Admin decides to let it fail

They've all passed

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Purple 77 on September 30, 2015, 12:10:46 PM
3 coaches to go,

Make that 2 coaches to go and no more negative votes on any of the trades...

Jroo

Quote from: Holz on September 30, 2015, 11:02:27 AM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on September 30, 2015, 10:41:58 AM

that is a good point. However it kind of depends if these trades were designed to get players for other teams and then to ontrade or if people put in offers afterwards. If it was designed to ontrade then i dont understand why three way deals didnt happen.

I didnt do a three way deal as i need to keep my trades as simple as possible or they get rejected. I dont feel anyone else has that issue. Especially Mexico who are allowed to get away with anything despite being at the top every year.
We couldn't do a three way trade because I wasn't offered Masten until after I got Hill. Or I probably would've.

meow meow

Looks as if this is the only way I'm going to be able to get another decent midfielder. Jake Stringer is on the table.

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on September 30, 2015, 02:53:57 PM
Looks as if this is the only way I'm going to be able to get another decent midfielder. Jake Stringer is on the table.

for a measuring stick. Whats a decent midifielder at dublin?

meow meow

Quote from: Holz on September 30, 2015, 02:56:54 PM

Ranked 2nd in Total Clangers

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on September 30, 2015, 03:02:58 PM
Quote from: Holz on September 30, 2015, 02:56:54 PM

Ranked 2nd in Total Clangers

nice way to phrase it. I prefer 7th in the Brownlow as the way of describing him.

like to keep him.

Hellopplz

Tom Lynch and Billings attracting very juicy offers, so people have fair warning as we nut out details ;).

Holz

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 30, 2015, 03:13:38 PM
Tom Lynch and Billings attracting very juicy offers, so people have fair warning as we nut out details ;).

nice DP

Bill Manspeaker

I'll sell you my left nut for Billings

Hellopplz

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on September 30, 2015, 03:34:25 PM
I'll sell you my left nut for Billings
You know he's worth at least 2 nuts :P.