WXV Trade Talk

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2015, 07:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Aaron Hall and Mitch Robbo, Toronto's late season come from nowheres :(

Averaged 117 and 118 respectively over the last 5 rounds, more than any other forward*

*I haven't checked this

Have plenty of faith in Ada and the big rebuild he's undertaking. Best of luck mate!

RaisyDaisy

Seeing as we are over the cap by a bees proverbial, I thought I would just post an update as to what our list now looks like

If any of these players interest you (can also package up multiple) then let me know :)

We seem to have plenty of depth through the mids, and even forwards to an extent so happy to trade some of these guys :)

A ruck, or defender would be our main interest, but will listen to all offers :)

Purple 77

I've been floating around a Colin Garland + Will Langford combo for an 80+ averaging defender or forward... PM me if interested! I'd wanna be confident that they'd at least have 3 years left in them :)

Holz

Quote from: Purple 77 on September 23, 2015, 10:31:35 AM
I've been floating around a Colin Garland + Will Langford combo for an 80+ averaging defender or forward... PM me if interested! I'd wanna be confident that they'd at least have 3 years left in them :)

Bob Murphy would have 4-5 left wouldnt he?

AA Captain

on that congratulations to Dubliners Jroo Goldy Murphy and Rance for making the AA team along with former Dubliner David Mundy ( i dont like the sound of that last one)

meow meow

Shaun McKernan will be on the move this trade period.

With an 83 average he's good enough to get a gig in a lot of teams forward line, he's my 2nd best forward actually. Doesn't even need to be a ruck to be a valuable pick up. But the fact that he is makes him even more valuable.

With Carlile on the way out the Bombers need him in the team even if they get another ruckman this trade period. Take a look at all the Essendon best 22's for 2016 on whatever forum you can think of and big Shaun is in all of them.

Absolutely dominated Brody Grundy who is supposedly the best young ruckman around. Just turned 25 years old and is a perfect example of a big man who just takes a little more time to develop but looks to have found his happy place.

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on September 23, 2015, 10:39:43 AM

With an 83 average he's good enough to get a gig in a lot of teams forward line, he's my 2nd best forward actually. Doesn't even need to be a ruck to be a valuable pick up. But the fact that he is makes him even more valuable.

With Carlile on the way out the Bombers need him in the team even if they get another ruckman this trade period. Take a look at all the Essendon best 22's for 2016 on whatever forum you can think of and big Shaun is in all of them.

Absolutely dominated Brody Grundy who is supposedly the best young ruckman around. Just turned 25 years old and is a perfect example of a big man who just takes a little more time to develop but looks to have found his happy place.

why not keep him?

Sandi is old and Minson probably in the VFL. Dont you need a backup? or someone to take over if he is a young gun ruck?

meow meow

Quote from: Holz on September 23, 2015, 10:46:20 AM
Quote from: meow meow on September 23, 2015, 10:39:43 AM

why not keep him?

Sandi is old and Minson probably in the VFL. Dont you need a backup? or someone to take over if he is a young gun ruck?

I'm pretty sure the Dogs will go with Roughead as a full time ruckman from now on.

Nige

Still looking for a mid.

Happy to package up to depth defenders in Ben Stratton + Nick Smith to get one (or two).

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Nige on September 23, 2015, 11:20:46 AM
Still looking for a mid.

Happy to package up to depth defenders in Ben Stratton + Nick Smith to get one (or two).

You're just looking for a depth mid in return I assume?

Toga

Considering putting Josh Caddy on the table if the right offer drops by...

Nige

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 23, 2015, 11:56:33 AM
Quote from: Nige on September 23, 2015, 11:20:46 AM
Still looking for a mid.

You're just looking for a depth mid in return I assume?
Fringe. Somebody who is good enough to step up and fill the interchange/utility spot if need be, so preferably somebody best 22.

Ricochet

Just a little bump on this one
Quote from: Ricochet on September 13, 2015, 10:11:24 PM
I'm keen to get more in!

If your looking to lower your cap then we have these boys who'll be looking to have huuuuge seasons next year

David Myers   1
Reece Conca   117
Jack Trengove   0

Current list also below. All players and picks available. Heeney, JMartin, Darling are probably the hardest to move though

Stephen Coniglio   1519
Mitch Wallis   1351
Isaac Heeney   490
Jack Darling   571
Daniel Rich   1347
Jack Martin   594
David Myers   1
Jeremy Howe   1322
Reece Conca   117
Sharrod Wellingham   1307     
Jack Trengove   0
Patrick McCartin   223
Zachary Clarke   816
Tomas Bugg   663
Nicholas Robertson   637
Riley Knight   270
Toby Nankervis   210
Sebastian Ross   292
Bradley Walsh   24
Ed Langdon   0

Chris Masten   1594
Koby Stevens   949
Matt Crouch   633
Aaron Mullett   99
Sam Kerridge   22
Ben Griffiths   731
Lewis Pierce   0
Liam Sumner   0
Luke Delaney   440
Jack Hannath   55
Blaine Johnson   64
Brant Colledge   17
Craig Moller   0
Daniel Talia   734
Jarman Impey   612
Jarrad Grant   783
Jimmy Webster   736       
Rohan Bail   140
Sam Russell   0
Simon Tunbridge   48

Tom Curren   89
William Hams   88
Simon White   644
Tim O'Brien   0

Nat #1
Nat #2
Nat #47
Nat #59
Nat #76

PSD #1

kilbluff1985

wow that current list download is amazingly helpful

kilbluff1985

guys if you want any of these guys we will take pick upgrades

Spencer White
Zachary Bates
Kane Lucas
Michael Manteit
Lachlan Keeffe

Purple 77

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 23, 2015, 06:27:33 PM
wow that current list download is amazingly helpful

Ah good! Was what I was going for  :D

Also, if anyone wanted anything else added to it, I'd gladly oblige (unless you want me to find all the subs, then get flowered :P)