WXV Trade Talk

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2015, 07:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Holz on September 17, 2015, 07:20:05 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on September 17, 2015, 06:59:07 PM
If we don't like banter, Exv is the place for you :P

Not when the mighty Hungary is up and running

Yea after being gifted all the old guns for free.

Jukes

What's the least trades a team has done over an off-season?

We're going for it.

Vinny

If anyone has a starting forward to trade PM me; I.Smith, A.Swallow, J.Ziebell and J.Crisp could all move.

DazBurg

Quote from: Vinny on September 18, 2015, 06:02:30 PM
If anyone has a starting forward to trade PM me; I.Smith, A.Swallow, J.Ziebell and J.Crisp could all move.
willing to give up all 4 for a starting forward

ok ok you convinced me you can have tom lynch :P

kilbluff1985

Quote from: DazBurg on September 18, 2015, 06:26:55 PM

wont get negged as long as holz isnt involved  :P

Holz

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 18, 2015, 06:28:27 PM

I might chuck in a bid for jz

DazBurg

Quote from: Holz on September 18, 2015, 07:01:01 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 18, 2015, 06:28:27 PM

I might chuck in a bid for jz

sure what you offering PNL? since we getting him plus 3 others :P :P

RaisyDaisy

Just exploring the idea of slightly reducing our age profile, but more so our cap

Montagna and Gibson. Starting mid and starting defender, both of who should have 2 maybe 3 years still left in each of them

Considering packaging both up for a slightly younger player. If you want two starters who have a couple of years of service left shoot me a message

Memphistopheles

Surprised there's been no commentary on the latest deal yet.

Touk Miller is 19, a ball magnet, averaged 73 in his first seasons and played every game and he's been traded for a guy who is a touch older, averaged 56 and could barely get a game this season and last (15 games in two years including 8 vests means shaky JS).

And the side giving Miller has added a second rounder? If anything it should be the other way around.

You say you want a forward but, I also think Miller may well be a forward. If not next year then in the following seasons once Ablett, Prestia, Swallow, JOM and co are back fit.

:o :o :o :o

Hellopplz

I know alot rate Lennon greatly on here, but think the 2nd rounder is a tad overkill myself as Touk showed some good signs this year (albeit without a range of names in the team).

But then again the deal was confirmed at 2:30am, and nothing good ever happens after 2am.

Holz

Quote from: Memphistopheles on September 20, 2015, 12:48:55 PM
Surprised there's been no commentary on the latest deal yet.

Touk Miller is 19, a ball magnet, averaged 73 in his first seasons and played every game and he's been traded for a guy who is a touch older, averaged 56 and could barely get a game this season and last (15 games in two years including 8 vests means shaky JS).

And the side giving Miller has added a second rounder? If anything it should be the other way around.

You say you want a forward but, I also think Miller may well be a forward. If not next year then in the following seasons once Ablett, Prestia, Swallow, JOM and co are back fit.

:o :o :o :o

I would rather lenon then miller and the pick. Its fair compensation for lenon though

RaisyDaisy

Will Lennon even be a forward? Thought Dimma said he would play off half back now.

As for the trade, I ain't commenting on other teams trades because like the after 2am comment, nothing also comes good from that Haha

Nige

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 20, 2015, 06:38:40 PM
Will Lennon even be a forward? Thought Dimma said he would play off half back now.
Well, for starters, he currently is one.

Then there's the fact that it's basically where he played for his 9 games this season with stints in the midfield.

He'll be similar to Lids in the way he'll play midfield but will also be capable of playing as a forward. Should really be M/F for a year or two.

Jay

Sorry if I've missed replying to anyone that has sent me a message regarding trades. Have had a really busy week, but am all ready to talk trades now! Am around all night tonight if anyone wants to try and get a sneaky one through before the trade voting ;)

A couple of boys that have had a lot of interest are Adam Tomlinson and Jarrod Witts. If you're interested in either (or perhaps a package) then send through an offer.

RaisyDaisy

152 trades were done this time last year

I don't think we will get anywhere near 100 this year