WXV Trade Talk

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2015, 07:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

Quote from: GoLions on September 16, 2015, 08:15:04 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 16, 2015, 04:48:51 PM
We passed your trade for Tex, but I don't think you can compare it to this trade. A first round draft pick and a proven gun kid in KK plus Lamb is much more better than Mav Weller and Sam Gray.
Negging cause grammar bad

Quote from: AaronKirk on September 16, 2015, 06:10:23 PM
And on top of that we cop more shower about our the trade. We cop more shower than any other team.
inb4 holz

thought the same thing
he takes that title ;)

meow meow

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on September 16, 2015, 08:07:55 PM
Quote from: meow meow on September 16, 2015, 08:01:01 PM
Quote from: AaronKirk on September 16, 2015, 07:55:23 PM
Quote from: upthemaidens on September 16, 2015, 07:45:18 PM
Quote from: JROO8 on September 16, 2015, 07:23:41 PM
KK is worth a bit more than Houli, so it's not just Tex for Tom Lamb + Luke Lowden + Nat 12...
Forget whether it's fair or not...  How does trading Tex help Rio? Are they going to play Lamb at F2 next season  ::)

They could well have other trades lined up to get forwards. Who knows  ???
M
Why do you guys think I am collecting so many forwards? Levi, should we just announce the GAJ trade now or wait a little longer? It might put people's minds at ease if they know you've already got plenty of forwards.

Not sure if being serious or talking shower. Haha

Pretty sure I said I couldn't be more happy about the Zorko trade I had lined up ages ago. Nobody wondered why?

Then again, I'm a Bulldogs supporter with Griffen, Cooney and Higgins as my display photo so maybe I shouldn't be taken seriously?

DazBurg

Quote from: meow meow on September 16, 2015, 08:18:23 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on September 16, 2015, 08:07:55 PM
Quote from: AaronKirk on September 16, 2015, 07:55:23 PM
Quote from: upthemaidens on September 16, 2015, 07:45:18 PM
Quote from: JROO8 on September 16, 2015, 07:23:41 PM
KK is worth a bit more than Houli, so it's not just Tex for Tom Lamb + Luke Lowden + Nat 12...
Forget whether it's fair or not...  How does trading Tex help Rio? Are they going to play Lamb at F2 next season  ::)

They could well have other trades lined up to get forwards. Who knows  ???
M
Why do you guys think I am collecting so many forwards? Levi, should we just announce the GAJ trade now or wait a little longer? It might put people's minds at ease if they know you've already got plenty of forwards.

Not sure if being serious or talking shower. Haha

Pretty sure I said I couldn't be more happy about the Zorko trade I had lined up ages ago. Nobody wondered why?

Then again, I'm a Bulldogs supporter with Griffen, Cooney and Higgins as my display photo so maybe I shouldn't be taken seriously?

true but did you not also only 2 days ago post

Quote from: meow meow on September 14, 2015, 09:15:46 PM
Zorko available again  :-\

:P
lol

Holz

Quote from: DazBurg on September 16, 2015, 08:16:59 PM
Quote from: GoLions on September 16, 2015, 08:15:04 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 16, 2015, 04:48:51 PM
We passed your trade for Tex, but I don't think you can compare it to this trade. A first round draft pick and a proven gun kid in KK plus Lamb is much more better than Mav Weller and Sam Gray.
Negging cause grammar bad

Quote from: AaronKirk on September 16, 2015, 06:10:23 PM
And on top of that we cop more shower about our the trade. We cop more shower than any other team.
inb4 holz

thought the same thing
he takes that title ;)

I was going to let that go through to the keeper. For once Dublin was going under the radar.

Levi434

Starters:
Def: K. Kolodjashnij, E. Yeo, A. Mackie, B. Maynard
Mid: G. Ablett, T. Boak, D. Zaharakis, P. Cripps
Ruck: S. Jacobs
Fwd: M. Robinson, A. Hall, L. Taylor, J. Bruce
Interchange: B. Vince, J. Watson

Bench:
Def: R. Tarrant, T. Cutler, J. Ramsay, S. Lemmens, R. Harwood, B. Whitecross, S. Shaw, A. Silvagni
Mid: B. Jacobs, T. Mzungu, J. O'Rourke, A. Riley
Ruck: D. Hale, J. Holmes, L. Lowden
Fwd: T. Lamb, M. Wright, M. Wood, S. Kersten, A. Saad, M. Duffy, R. McKenzie, T. Garner, L. Herbert

Rookie List: A. Johnson, M. Hammelmann, J. Miller-Lewis, T. Read

Nat5, Nat 12, Nat25, Nat43, Nat61

Usually I just sit around minding my own business but WTF this has gone too far!

This is what my God Damn team will look like after all trades so far. Get flowering rekt if you think that isn't able to be top 4 worthy. Not just next year but in the future as well.

I am definitely not the smartest guy when it comes to DT, SC, XVs but at least I try and put as much effort as I can with all that I do on FF. Just look at my team page, all those graphics, cards, guernseys etc don't just make themselves. Look at Champions League! I had to manage 32 flowering teams! With 4 different scoring systems which was a flowering nightmare but I didn't complain about that because I believe that was what needed to be done in order to make XVs even better. And I'll do the flowering same next year. I actually have no idea what everyone is complaining about because I KNOW I told all other teams that I was trading Tex weather they want to admit it or not! WXV has been run brilliantly all year by Purp and everything runs as smooth as can be. THere  are systems in place that allow all of us to voice our opinions on everything so there is no need to have a flowering sook and act like an a-hole because something didn't go your way.

We're all playing here to win a Premiership and only 1 team and 1 coach a year can do that. But people have to realise that WXV is just for fun. And that's why some smarta$$es will comment and be like "I was happy with my 2015" or "Looking forward to next year." The reason you can say that is because you had fun, won a few games or set out and did what you wanted to acheive. If that be premiership, top 4, top 8 or just rebuild your team.

Also people have to stop making assumptions about other people and other people's teams. Everybody probably thinks I'm a flowering dumba$$ who doesn't know shower and I ain't gonna stop you from thinking it but golly gee theres no  need to air that dirty laundry!

kilbluff1985

wont Robbo and Hall be mid only?

meow meow

I was happy with my 2015; looking forward to next year.

Levi434

I thought we were going to wait until trade period 2 for this?

meow meow

Quote from: Levi434 on September 16, 2015, 08:49:08 PM

Let's let them wonder for a while longer then post it up in a few weeks :D

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on September 16, 2015, 08:52:33 PM

surely joking. Or the "Ablett is not being traded" comment wont make me happy.

meow meow

Rio going after Goldy as a captain option makes a little more sense now, doesn't it folks?

meow meow

Quote from: Holz on September 16, 2015, 08:53:38 PM
Quote from: meow meow on September 16, 2015, 08:52:33 PM

surely joking. Or the "Ablett is not being traded" comment wont make me happy.

Maybe we had already agreed to a trade that he was completely happy with? After all, an opportunity to get The Package is a once in a lifetime thing.

Levi434

Quote from: meow meow on September 16, 2015, 08:54:44 PM
Rio going after Goldy as a captain option makes a little more sense now, doesn't it folks?

RaisyDaisy

Well said Levi

So besides Pacific, it sounds like the majority is OK with our trade so that's fine by me :) Are you guys a little worried that we might be rising up the ranks and getting ahead of you? #lolshotsfired hehe :P

Jayman is an Adelaide supporter so it doesn't surprise me that you overrate Tex ;)

Clearly Rio has a competitive team and a clear direction. Thanks to the coaches (and non coaches like kb) for supporting our side of the argument. Like I said earlier, some people clearly over and under estimate players/picks. Good to see we're not the only team that actually thinks Pick 12 is quite significant, KK is much more valuable than Houli and Tex is not as great as it's being made out to be

DazBurg

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 16, 2015, 08:33:08 PM
wont Robbo and Hall be mid only?
and yeo won't be Def but more reason to have the young KK int here