WXV Trade Talk

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2015, 07:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

Quote from: Purple 77 on September 15, 2015, 08:21:21 PM
Updated spreadsheet for those that use it.

Also included a draft order sheet, which can be found near the bottom of the spreadsheet.

WXV Current Lists
bloody champion  ;)

Vinny

PM me offers for Hickey, he will be gone by the end of the week.

Ringo

Quote from: Purple 77 on September 15, 2015, 08:38:03 PM
Draft Order, Player Lists and caps updated below:

WXV Player Lists & Draft Order
Well done - Is it possible to add the coaches name beside each team. The OP is out of date and when I get PM's it takes me some time to try and work out which team they are coaching.  Realise old age plays tricks with memories but can not keep up with the changes.

Purple 77

Quote from: Ringo on September 15, 2015, 09:09:31 PM
Quote from: Purple 77 on September 15, 2015, 08:38:03 PM
Draft Order, Player Lists and caps updated below:

WXV Player Lists & Draft Order
Well done - Is it possible to add the coaches name beside each team. The OP is out of date and when I get PM's it takes me some time to try and work out which team they are coaching.  Realise old age plays tricks with memories but can not keep up with the changes.

Will do :) Will put in in the OP of the same thread

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Holz on September 15, 2015, 08:36:38 PM
I love how 5 coaches said i was winning the libba trade.

Actually LOL'd when I read those comments. The hate for you around here is seriously real!

How you are "winning" that trade has me baffled. Anyway, good to see all of our trades were passed :)

RaisyDaisy

So there is not a single team that wants Spud Firrito? Is best 22 and scores 70+ frequently. We are going to delist him to get under the cap, so you'd get him for next to nothing. If you need defensive cover next year then feel free to grab him

This is how NY is shaping up now after all of our trades were confirmed. We are still on the lookout for a starting ruck, but other than that I think we have solid starters with great youth and depth coming through. If you are interested in any of our players then let AK and I know.

AaronKirk

Matthew White and/or Brown could well be delisted due to cap space so a decent pick would move them on I would think.

Pearce available to a good home if you want to take a punt if you thin another club will pick him up.

fanTCfool

Quote from: AaronKirk on September 15, 2015, 10:18:30 PM
Matthew White and/or Brown could well be delisted due to cap space so a decent pick would move them on I would think.

Pearce
available to a good home if you want to take a punt if you thin another club will pick him up.

Which Pearce is that?

AaronKirk

Quote from: fanTCfool on September 15, 2015, 10:31:56 PM
Quote from: AaronKirk on September 15, 2015, 10:18:30 PM

Pearce
available to a good home if you want to take a punt if you thin another club will pick him up.

Which Pearce is that?

Daniel Pearce from the Bulldogs.

Levi434

Ok guys I've decided to put Lewis Taylor on the market. I know I've told a few people that he isn't moving but he may need to be the trade bait boy which will allow Rio to bring in another gun.

Keep in mind Taylor is perhaps my favourite player in the Jags, besides GAJ and Yeo so I would need a ripper for him.

Taylor could be packaged with any of the following: Andrew Mackie, Robbie Tarrant, Bernie Vince and maybe Jobe Watson in order to make a deal work.

So hit me up.  :)

Ricochet

All players are available. Plus picks #1 and #2, but we're happy to hang onto them to take this year's Brayshaw/Heeney if we don't get an offer we like

current NDT team if possies go our way.

Rich, JHowe, Wellingham, Bugg
(NRobertson, Mullett, Webster, JImpey, LDelaney, DTalia, SiWhite, SRussell)

Coniglio, Wallis, Masten, MCrouch
KStevens, Conca
(Myers, Trengove, SRoss, Collledge, WHams, BWalsh)

ZClarke
(Nankervis, Hannath, Moller, LPierce)

JMartin, Darling, Heeney, Griffiths
(PMcCartin, RKnight, TCurren, JGrant, Kerridge, RBail, BJohnson, Sumner, TO'Brien, Tunbridge, ELangdon)

RaisyDaisy

OK, well that worked :)

Spud Firrito and Matty White now gone, and we got a few picks plus Heath Hocking and this now has us sitting nicely under the cap :)

We seem to have pretty deep mid depth now, so if anyone is interested in any of them or any other player or even pick listed here then let me know :)

My Chumps

Always had the impression that Matt White was a youngster, shocked to see he's actually 28 :o

My Chumps

Quote from: Ricochet on September 15, 2015, 11:43:46 PM
All players are available. Plus picks #1 and #2, but we're happy to hang onto them to take this year's Brayshaw/Heeney if we don't get an offer we like

current NDT team if possies go our way.

Rich, JHowe, Wellingham, Bugg
(NRobertson, Mullett, Webster, JImpey, LDelaney, DTalia, SiWhite, SRussell)

Coniglio, Wallis, Masten, MCrouch
KStevens, Conca
(Myers, Trengove, SRoss, Collledge, WHams, BWalsh)

ZClarke
(Nankervis, Hannath, Moller, LPierce)

JMartin, Darling, Heeney, Griffiths
(PMcCartin, RKnight, TCurren, JGrant, Kerridge, RBail, BJohnson, Sumner, TO'Brien, Tunbridge, ELangdon)

A genuinely good young team now, and could even push for the 8 this season if a few things go your way. Well done guys!

Nige

If anyone has some half decent mid depth and doesn't mind trading them for a few picks, chuck me a PM and we'll have a chat, and maybe work something out.

We've literally got like 9 midfielders but it's pretty much 7 since one is Woodward and his 3rd ACL injury and other is Ryan Crowley.  :P