WXV Trade Talk

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2015, 07:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meow meow

5 from 5 passed. That's what happens when you're fair, doges.

Hellopplz

Quote from: Purple 77 on September 14, 2015, 09:57:38 PM
Just one more coach to go...
I wonder who they are :-X.

And nah it won't Davey, regardless of which side it'll be counted as 12 votes against the trade.

Nige

Hellopplz

Nige

Hellopplz

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Purple 77 on September 14, 2015, 10:00:33 PM
Probably just easier to see the OP in the Trade Confirmation Thread :P

So there's four more trades resting on one person's vote?

DazBurg

Quote from: Memphistopheles on September 14, 2015, 11:12:11 PM
Quote from: Purple 77 on September 14, 2015, 10:00:33 PM
Probably just easier to see the OP in the Trade Confirmation Thread :P

So there's four more trades resting on one person's vote?
well no
purps said he votes last

so HP and i were last of the other 17
then him i tihnk

GoLions

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 14, 2015, 10:42:41 PM
Quote from: Purple 77 on September 14, 2015, 09:57:38 PM
Just one more coach to go...
I wonder who they are :-X.

And nah it won't Davey, regardless of which side it'll be counted as 12 votes against the trade.
But that makes it almost impossible to pass it then. If one team adds more to the deal, then the people who thought that team was already losing will still neg, and the ones who thought it was originally fair will likely neg as well. And vice versa.
It should all be about balance I think. If some coaches think a trade favours team a and some think it favours team b, then trust that the coaches know what they're doing imo.

RaisyDaisy

*sigh*

Of course our deal with Dublin is still undecided. Even meow said it's a pass, don't neg us just because it involves Holz. The deal is balanced and helps both teams

kilbluff1985

been saying it for years voting on trades is so bad and ruining the comp needs to be an admin decision like the AFL and every other comp imagine in the AFL if clubs voted to pass trades or not lol

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 15, 2015, 08:16:59 AM
been saying it for years voting on trades is so bad and ruining the comp needs to be an admin decision like the AFL and every other comp imagine in the AFL if clubs voted to pass trades or not lol

Said this earlier too. No idea how other teams have a say on what trades you and another team agree to. Admin steps in with dodgy ones but other than that I don't think we should be voting too

Purple 77

Guys, guys, trust the admin  8)

Am totally aware of that point of view  :)

Holz

Quote from: Purple 77 on September 15, 2015, 09:38:42 AM
Guys, guys, trust the admin  8)

Am totally aware of that point of view  :)

I know purp but its because we trust you that we would rather it be in your hands.

anyway very interested to see how the vote turns out.

The libba trade is interesting, I now think im overpaying and a few of the coaches I have talked to agree so will be funny if it comes back im winning too much.

Purple 77