WXV Trade Talk

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2015, 07:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Memphistopheles

We had our fingers in a lot of pies but, a lot still need work done before they can be finalised.

I've been away most of the weekend celebrating the Eagles Friday night victory which I watched in person so I'm going through PMs today.

With regards to Stefan Martin what we're looking at doing is getting all the offers, comparing them and then looking at what is best for our team.

So if you're interested in him send My Chumps or myself your offer so we can see how it measures up to the others. We will probably make the final decision closer to the end of the week. Though perhaps it could drag on a bit further depending on how much interest there is.

My Chumps

Quote from: Memphistopheles on September 14, 2015, 01:33:53 PM
So if you're interested in him send My Chumps or myself your offer so we can see how it measures up to the others. We will probably make the final decision closer to the end of the week. Though perhaps it could drag on a bit further depending on how much interest there is.
We're in no rush to trade him so we're willing to wait as long as it takes for the right offer.

kilbluff1985

RaisyDaisy

Might as well throw this up again to try and start some convo's because I'm bored

We are probably just going to de-list these guys, so if anyone wants them let me know. Will accept a bag of chips. Surely a low team could use Firrito?

Jamie Bennell 240
Michael Firrito 1036
Patrick McGinnity 165
Todd Elton 27
Dylan Addison

These guys are also available and wont cost much at all

Brodie Murdoch
Luke Lowden
Padraig Lucey
Daniel Pearce
Jordan Cunico
Austin Logan

And these guys can provide value for teams in need, and are available

Sam Fisher
Nathan J Brown
Matt Rosa
Matty White
Alex Sexton
Dawson Simpson

Purple 77

11 coaches have voted (I leave my vote till last)

Trade 16 has now been officially rejected, reaching the magic 9 votes to put it beyond dispute

Trade 16
Dublin trade: Todd Goldstein, Jobe Watson, Jason Holmes, Daniel Currie + Majak Daw
Rio de Janeiro trade: Sam Jacobs, Marc Murphy, Jack Riewoldt, Taylor Garner + Tom Read

The overwhelming opinion was that Rio was giving two much, and that people were not keen that dublin were giving up two premos to get 3 in return.

7 other trades have attracted some neg's as well, but reckon only two are in any danger.

Holz

Wow kind of surprised by 9/11 rejecting the deal. A little disappointed to be honest.

I almost rejected the deal as I kind of wanted to keep my players, but didnt as it was a fair deal with levi the only person paying what Goldy was worth.

Remember this day, this is the day you choose to let Dublin keep Goldy.

Holz

If people dont like giving 3 premos for two premos and think they team giving two premos loses.

than im more then happy to package two premos for superstars.

Fyfe, Pendles, Danger owners im interested.

Memphistopheles

When's the deadline for voting Purps?

I've sent my votes to My Chumps to take a look at and see if there's anything he'd want to change and when he replies I'll send it on to you. Though I can just send you our votes if he doesn't get back to me in time (if you're reading this MC PM me when you get a chance).

DazBurg

Quote from: Memphistopheles on September 14, 2015, 04:52:43 PM

I've sent my votes to My Chumps to take a look at and see if there's anything he'd want to change and when he replies I'll send it on to you. Though I can just send you our votes if he doesn't get back to me in time (if you're reading this MC PM me when you get a chance).
you have 1 week to vote

Holz

out of interest what do people think Goldy is worth.

would really love to see what a fair deal in peoples books is?

Honestly would really like to see what it would be. Will help me to see what people think a fair trade is so i can work on it for the future.

Toga

Quote from: Holz on September 14, 2015, 04:24:17 PM
If people dont like giving 3 premos for two premos and think they team giving two premos loses.

My take on the situation - coaches aren't saying it's wrong to give up three premos for two - in fact, I think that's fine, so long as the deal is even on the balance.

But as others broke it down, it appears that in this situation Goldy > Jacobs, Watson < Sloane, and so people feel like the third premium (Riewoldt) is being given away for nothing.

Purple 77

Quote from: DazBurg on September 14, 2015, 05:04:49 PM
Quote from: Memphistopheles on September 14, 2015, 04:52:43 PM

you have 1 week to vote

Yup - to be precise, 11.59 PM sunday night

Purple 77

14 coaches have voted (I leave my vote till last)

Trade 11 has now been officially rejected, reaching the magic 9 votes to put it beyond dispute

Trade 11
Pacific trade: Rhys Stanley + Sam Day
Rio de Janeiro trade: Stephen Hill, Andrew Mackie + Pick 43

The common opinion here was that Rio were giving too much, and that Rhys Stanley attracted too much of a premium.

Holz

Quote from: Toga on September 14, 2015, 05:48:15 PM
Quote from: Holz on September 14, 2015, 04:24:17 PM

My take on the situation - coaches aren't saying it's wrong to give up three premos for two - in fact, I think that's fine, so long as the deal is even on the balance.

But as others broke it down, it appears that in this situation Goldy > Jacobs, Watson < Sloane, and so people feel like the third premium (Riewoldt) is being given away for nothing.

ok I understand that break down.

It basically says people see the difference in Murphy and Watson as being the same as goldy and Jacobs.

and ruck cover and holmes being worthless.

in that Scenario then Jroo is getting given for free.

so really i just need to give the difference in Murphy and Watson to say go Boak to Pendlebury?

DazBurg

waiting for Dom to discuss trades and 2 decided before we even get started

maybe if we wait for the rest res tto vote then we won't have to decide anything :P

(i know we still have to vote either way just saying we may not have a deciding vote etc)