WXV Trade Talk

Started by meow meow, July 13, 2015, 07:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple 77

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 23, 2015, 07:16:23 PM
He only trades when he figures they can't keep it up :P.

Exactly.

Holz

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 23, 2015, 07:16:23 PM
He only trades when he figures they can't keep it up :P.

I trade most importantly when it helps my structure.

I have mundy watson nds and thompson in the midfield, remove those 4 and I only have Selwood Sloane Boak in the mids. Its the area im lacking and you need 6 mids to compete. So thats 3/6 spots taken by guys under 30.

In defence i have Rance Birchall and I have faith in Scharenberg and Hansen so that 2/4 locked in backs under 30 and I reckon 1 of hansen shaz at least will be good defenders. So that 3/4 or 4/4

If you notice im only trading tmac for a mid.

I traded gray last year and i didnt think he would go down. I thought martin was a better shot of keeping dpp and less injury prone.

I traded fyfe who i knew would go up because i needed forwards at that stage.

Nige

Holz

Obviously I don't see him producing his 110 average form at the start if the year.

If I did I would need fyfe + extra to move him.

NDS played off the hbf today I still reckon he gets dpp.

Tmac can go 90+ though.

With Rance 95 Murphy 95 NDS 100 birchall 90+ I need a mid more

Boomz

Quote from: Boomz on August 22, 2015, 01:43:49 PM
Quote from: Boomz on August 11, 2015, 04:58:58 AM
With our season over I guess it's time to get some trading done... Looking for a starting ruck, a premium defender & a premium mid.

All picks available.
Available: Melican, Brown, Mckenzie, O'Brien, Ambrose, Derickx, Fields, Dea, Menadue, Smith, Gore, Cavka, Young, Suckling, Rivers, Lloyd, Kennedy, Hewett, Broughton,  Dempsey, Corr
Maybe: Merrett, Frost, Jaksch, Suban, Carrazzo, Burgoyne, Carlisle, Cameron, Henderson, Miles
Unlikely: Yarran, Smith, Lycett, Phillips, Gleeson, Dawson, Cunningham, Ibbotson, Johannisen
Would take a massive offer & more: Parker, Motlop, Jack, Dahlhaus, Cripps,

All this still goes. A lot of interest in Miles, keen on a starting ruck or an upgrade to a better mid and can combine with other players/picks.

Jack getting a fair bit of interest, could move for a starting ruck or a better/younger mid.

Jay

Alright boys, ready to talk trades. Here's some players you might be interested in. Haven't included Dev Smith, Laird or Hurley because they're basically untouchable. Several of these guys will be very hard to move, but no harm in chatting.

Marcus Bontempelli, Tom Mitchell, Michael Barlow, Jack Redden
Jack Martin, Cam Guthrie, Rhys Stanley, Jarrod Witts, Matt Leuenberger, Mitch Grigg, Liam Duggan, Jake CollarJazzKnee, Jarryd Lyons, Curtly Hampton, Matt Taberner, Adam Tomlinson
Michael Rischitelli, Jeremy Howe, Alex Fasolo, Jarryd Blair, Tom Bugg, Matt de Boer, Brodie Martin, Sam Gibson, Mitch McGovern, Lee Spurr, Claye Beams, Ben Howlett, Sam Day
Jed Lamb, Tim Mohr, Andy Otten, Joel Hamling, Joel Tippet, Matt Thomas

RaisyDaisy

Getting heaps of offers for Libba

We will continue to negotiate with everyone until we get the right deal. All other teams involved will be given an opportunity to beat the best offer, once we have sorted the best offer, which is getting close with several teams

Keep the offers coming because its starting to look very likely that Libba could be on the move!

Ricochet

After excluding some of our favourite boys from trade talks, we're now considering offers for all NDT lads, including Conigs, Gaff and Nicholls. So hit us up with an offer if you're interested

Also if your interested in the boys below, throw us a pick (or can be used as a sweetners in other offers).
W Hams
S Darley
R Warnock
J White
S Tunbridge
C Giles
Bl Johnson
T O'Brien
L Sumner
D Talia
R Bail
L McCarthy
S Russell
L Pierce
Si White

RaisyDaisy

This trading caper can be quite draining

I reckon I've sent at least 100 PM's over the past couple of days going back and forth with so many teams

Hopefully it will be worth it  :-\

elephants

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 25, 2015, 01:41:41 PM

I reckon I've sent at least 100 PM's over the past couple of days going back and forth with so many teams

Its a full-time job man :p

Holz

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 25, 2015, 01:41:41 PM

enjoy it, its the most fun time of the year.

Im up to almost 15,000 PMs received and im sure its probably close to 25,000 PMs sent

RaisyDaisy

Yeah it definitely is the best part of Worlds - I love it! But it does get draining at certain stages haha

15k PM's lol that's insane. I'm OCD when it comes to my inbox - read and delete

Holz

Starting to get annoyed at all the calls of down talking Tom Mocdonald.

Im not sure what more the guy can do. Everyone said i was trying to get rid of walters last year for the same reason in that he couldn't keep up his scoring. since his injury in round 5 and his game he came back early in for round 6 he has gone.

I think he could easily go 90+ next year and thats pretty dam good.

112 99 94 99 74 100 105 49 98 71 123 66 79 99

for a 91 average. exactly what I thought he would do.

RaisyDaisy

Are people down talking him, or just not giving you their super prem mids for him? :P

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Holz on August 25, 2015, 03:14:25 PM
Starting to get annoyed at all the calls of down talking Tom Mocdonald.

Im not sure what more the guy can do. Everyone said i was trying to get rid of walters last year for the same reason in that he couldn't keep up his scoring. since his injury in round 5 and his game he came back early in for round 6 he has gone.

I think he could easily go 90+ next year and thats pretty dam good.

112 99 94 99 74 100 105 49 98 71 123 66 79 99

for a 91 average. exactly what I thought he would do.

Maybe it's just that no-one wants to trade with you Holz?

It's looking like a a legitimate tactic.

If people keep trading and losing then Dublin will continue to be as good and might even get better :P

Whereas if no-one trades Dublin established players they'll have to rely on the draft to get new players and eventually their domination will end.

Mundy, Dal Santo and Thompson are coming to the end of their careers and Dublin really doesn't have a whole lot to replace them without trading.