Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 18, 2015, 08:42:16 PM
for anyone thinking about Danger JBS says

"Unless you can get me Fyfe. No chance ;)"

Why wouldn't you want the best player in the comp? Instead of fyfe

not talking to you....

Dont worry I dont want danger.  Prefer my man sloane

he needs a hair cut

RaisyDaisy

We are on the lookout for forwards so please PM me if you have forwards you are willing to trade

We don't really want fringe forwards at this stage. We want Starters, so anyone with an 80+ average

AaronKirk

Ch 7 reporting that Adcock won't get a new contract at Brisbane.

If anyone wants to take a punt on him then give me or RD an offer.

RaisyDaisy

In addition to fielding offers for Adcock here is a tentative update about NY

At this stage Bennell and Wellingham are tied up in a deal and no longer available

Hayden Crozier is also tied up in a deal

A lot of discussion around Cloke, JJK, Whiley, Stevie J, Cockatoo and a few others is in progress but nothing locked yet so still a chance to get in

Here is the updated list of players we are happy to talk deals about

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 10, 2015, 09:03:58 PM
Have a good look through our list and hit me up to discuss who you are interested in

Nearly everyone is tradeable, and we have it all - depth, quick fixes, young talent etc!

Paul Duffield, Jed Adcock, Sam Fisher, Heath Grundy, Spud Firito, Dylan Buckley, J.Bennell, Teia.Miles, Alex Browne, Austin.Logan

Steve Johnson, Matt Rosa, Sharrod Wellingham, Matthew White, Mark Whiley, Pat McGinnity, Nakia Cockatoo, Jordan Cunico, Alex Sexton

Mike Pyke, Dawson Simpson, Luke Lowden

Travis Cloke, Kurt Tippett, Josh.J Kennedy, Jarrad Waite, Hayden Crozier, Daniel Menzel, Nathan Vardy, Tom Lamb, Brodie Murdoch, Todd Elton

Mitchell White, Orazio Fantasia, Daniel Pearce, Padraig Lucey, Nathan Brown, Dylan Addison

Memphistopheles

I've been sick this week so sorry I haven't replied to a lot of people.

Working through some of my PMs today and hopefully will get to everyone by the end of the weekend.

Did hear back from My Chumps though on a few things - thanks mate - so that will help.

Jukes

Quote from: Memphistopheles on August 21, 2015, 02:04:52 PM
I've been sick this week so sorry I haven't replied to a lot of people.

Working through some of my PMs today and hopefully will get to everyone by the end of the weekend.

Did hear back from My Chumps though on a few things - thanks mate - so that will help.

I know that feel :/

Toga

Guys we are keen for starting midfielders or starting forwards.

Got a whole bunch of players that could be packaged together - hit us up if you see anything you like:

H.Taylor, T.Varcoe, P.Davis, T.Jonas, M.Talia, L.Brown, T.Clurey, A.Carlile, T.Richards, C.Shenton

J.Polec, T.Miller, M.Weller, M.Jones

M.Kreuzer, C.Wood

E.Betts, C.Petracca, T.Broomhead, S.Gray, A.Black, J.Stewart, D.Stanley, C.Dawes, M.Harvey, T.Pears

RaisyDaisy

Travis Cloke is attracting serious interest and could be on the move. If you're interested hit me up. Would need a starting 15 player in return. D4, Int etc

Boomz

Quote from: Boomz on August 11, 2015, 04:58:58 AM
With our season over I guess it's time to get some trading done... Looking for a starting ruck, a premium defender & a premium mid.

All picks available.
Available: Melican, Brown, Mckenzie, O'Brien, Ambrose, Derickx, Fields, Dea, Menadue, Smith, Gore, Cavka, Young, Suckling, Rivers, Lloyd, Kennedy, Hewett, Broughton,  Dempsey, Corr
Maybe: Merrett, Frost, Jaksch, Suban, Carrazzo, Burgoyne, Carlisle, Cameron, Henderson, Miles
Unlikely: Yarran, Smith, Lycett, Phillips, Gleeson, Dawson, Cunningham, Ibbotson, Johannisen
Would take a massive offer & more: Parker, Motlop, Jack, Dahlhaus, Cripps,

All this still goes. A lot of interest in Miles, keen on a starting ruck or an upgrade to a better mid and can combine with other players/picks.

RaisyDaisy

Ok, we are contemplating the idea of trading Libba

We will add another player on top, but we need 2 very good starters in return, at least one being a starting mid, and the other can start in any line including mid

Hit me up with serious offers

Holz

ok so can we agree now tmac wasnt a flash in the pan

23 years old 97 average

99 99 130 in his last 3 games.

ossie85

Does play for Melbourne though. No idea why you want to trade an 100 ave young career defender

Hellopplz

He only trades when he figures they can't keep it up :P.