32      New York Revolution
33      Pacific Islanders
34      Berlin Brewers
35      Moscow Spetnaz
36      Christchurch Saints
37      Mexico City Suns
38      Paris Nice Lyon
39      Dublin Destroyers

Getting in early - if you're going to trade a pick in the Top 20 then we're interested.

I'm looking at you New Delhi, Buenos Aires and Cairo...
Always happy to talk anyone and everyone :D

Better jump in then :P

Vinny

Quote from: Memphistopheles on July 20, 2015, 08:39:44 PM
Check your PMs people who quoted me...
PM me too, got picks!

Memphistopheles

QUESTION: How does trading work if you're over the cap? Can you only do trades  which immediately decrease your cap? Or can you do other trades on the proviso you drop under the cap overall at the end of the trade period?

It's highly likely we will be over the cap and so I'd like some clarification please Purple/Ossie? Or someone else who was over the cap previously?

Toga

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Memphistopheles on July 21, 2015, 12:57:27 PM
QUESTION: How does trading work if you're over the cap? Can you only do trades  which immediately decrease your cap? Or can you do other trades on the proviso you drop under the cap overall at the end of the trade period?

It's highly likely we will be over the cap and so I'd like some clarification please Purple/Ossie? Or someone else who was over the cap previously?

AFAIK you can trade without limits (as in go further above the cap in the meantime), but you just need to make sure that at the close of the trade period you're below the cap

Nige

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on July 21, 2015, 01:09:50 PM
Quote from: Memphistopheles on July 21, 2015, 12:57:27 PM

AFAIK you can trade without limits (as in go further above the cap in the meantime), but you just need to make sure that at the close of the trade period you're below the cap
Yeah basically. So you'll be able to trade as you please and then just delist whoever to get under before the draft.

Purple 77

Yep, that sounds about right. I forgot the answer to that question  :-\

Memphistopheles

Boomz

My first and second round picks will be on the table for gun mids or a young ruck.

Vinny

Pick 2 will be on the table and could potentially be packaged with any one or many of the following:

A.Brayshaw, M.Crouch, S.Biggs, J.DeGoey, J.Schulz, T.Cutler, B.Lennon, S.Atley and anyone else you like, cbf naming anymore haha.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Vinny on July 22, 2015, 05:41:07 PM
Pick 2 will be on the table and could potentially be packaged with any one or many of the following:

A.Brayshaw, M.Crouch, S.Biggs, J.DeGoey, J.Schulz, T.Cutler, B.Lennon, S.Atley and anyone else you like, cbf naming anymore haha.

What are you looking for though?

Vinny

Haha probably should have mentioned that.

Really we are looking for a big gun particularly if we are trading a gun kid + Pick 2. But really just solid players to improve our XV.

RaisyDaisy

I'm bored at work, so hit me up to talk trades lol

Check out our team thread - these are the only players that are not on the table for now

Shaw, Gibson, K.Kolo
Libba, Macrae, Duncan, Montagna
JJK

We have plenty of defenders, forwards and depth across all lines that we're happy to discuss :)

Guys like Bennell, Adcock, Grundy, Fisher, Duffield, Rosa, Wellingham, Pyke, Lowden, Cloke, Tippett and Waite as well as promising young guns like Buckley, Lamb, Whiley, Cockatoo, Sexton, Crozier, Menzel and Vardy just to name a few

What are we after? A ruck is our main priority, but also interested in players across all lines and strengthening our starting XV

Purple 77

When the AFL season finishes, and seeing as the FF databases have recorded many incorrect SC scores, I've been thinking about posting the part of my spreadsheet where I've recorded all the correct SC scores from every player, which might be useful come trade time.

Would people like that? Or would the majority of you not touch excel with a ten foot pole?

AaronKirk

Sounds good Purps.

I use excel for work every day so have no problem with it.