Rate Meow Meow's Team? :P

Started by Marstar, March 19, 2011, 05:14:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marstar

Won my main league by 200+ points .

Lost my 2ndary league by 30 points cause i played Mzungu over N.Roo, Has I.Smith instead of Bolton as emergency for Mitchell .... and Puopolo on the bench.

Ohhh well ... still have an important GF to win. 2 Trades + 67K in the bank, and depth on the bench.

If i don't win it's a travesty lol.

Marstar

Unlucky with Birchall.

Have enough cover for all the outs, including an emergency in Mid, Ruck and Forward line. Also have the 2 trades + 67k. So im looking strong.

POD's for the week against my opponent:

DEF
Adcock vs Broughton
Puopolo vs Johncock
Fisher vs Gibbs
Talia vs Gilbert
(Birchall -> ? a possible trade)

MID

Embley/Bolton (?) vs Harvey
Mitchell vs Selwood
Boyd vs Atley
(Thought on Embley vs Crows or Bolton vs Lions?)

RUCK

Mummy vs Z.Smith

FWD

R'OK vs Markovic
Johnson vs Donut

-----------------------------

My trades can either to be in MID or FWD by selling Franklin and/or Pavlich. I'm fairly strong in both lines.

Ablett, Swan, Pendles, Mitchell, Boyd, Embley (Bolton, Pav, Jacobs).

RO'K, Goodes, Chap, S.Johnson, Petrie, I.Smith, N.Roo (Mzungu, Franklin, T.Lynch)

What im thinking is trading Pavlich to Gibbs and doing an MMP swap with Heppel , to eliminated that POD in defence, and make my D stronger.

In order to afford this (im a little bit off) is to sell Franklin , but i don't know who to buy to improve my fwd line. I'm thinking MR. Constancy again in Hale, but who would i bench?

meow meow

Quote from: Marstar on September 01, 2011, 09:40:57 PM
Unlucky with Birchall.

SHOULD HAVE LISTENED! 104 last week, 220 this week for Joshua.

Adcock won't score much since the Lions have got their gun defender back. Broughton hasn't had a good score for ages, so he is due to ruin all your plans.

Embley will run up and down the wing all day and dominate against the Crows. He's never stepped inside the centre square. Bolton is due to get knocked out again soon. Harvey is a has been and should retire.

Mumford should score at least 100 more than Zmith.

Donut is pretty consistent so you'd better not underestimate them.

I. Smith replaced in the team by Bob Murphy is a winner. You'll have enough coin to ditch Talia and buy a better backman.  ;)

Marstar

Birchall out.

Drummond in.

Pavlich out.

Gibbs in and MMP swapped to DEF.

Adcock and Talia moved to bench to make room.

Jay

Jay

Marstar

meow meow

I did my best to sabotage your team. Adcock scored pretty well, while useless Drummond did what useless Drummond does best.

As for Drummond being captain - i wasn't even in the GF in the league i was interested in, and I wasn't going to get the highest score of the round due to having a dud like Higgins in my side, so I had nothing to lose, or gain by having Drummond as captain.