Rate Meow Meow's Team? :P

Started by Marstar, March 19, 2011, 05:14:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

meow meow

I'm tossing up between ^ that version, and this version:

Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Shaw, Bob Murphy, B.Smith, Duigan - Stanley, Batchelor, Lower

Swan, Judd, Selwood, Cooney, Hamstring Hamish, Hibberd - Swallow, I.Smith, Harris

Sandilands, Cox - Smith, Tippett

Roo, Franklin, Brown, Garlett, Petrie, Krakouer, Richardson - Matera, Dixon, Darling

Marstar

Are you going for overall MM ?

FactHunt

meow meow

I'm not really going for anything. I have no chance of winning overall, and i don't care all that much if i have a league win. But if i managed to be top scorer for a round i'd be pretty thrilled.

Big Ange

Quote from: Marstar on March 19, 2011, 02:29:21 PM
Quote from: Big Ange on March 19, 2011, 11:19:00 AM
the same meow meow that said that fevola and o'helpen should be in the team hahahahah meow man lets rate it

strike 1 .... no goddard!!!
strike 2 .... Mzungu injured
strike 3 .... No D Swallow

overall has had a few gambles that i admire that i reakon will pay off but no "goddard  no good"

a) Could very easily swap Goddard in for Swan. Home run?
b) If you bothered to read, i put mzungu injured in there for a reason, and ignoring that reason, again if you bothered to read
Quote"Last Midfield bench spot?
Quote from: meow meow on March 17, 2011, 05:49:40 PM

wait until the teams come out i'd say.
c) Read b)

sorry cant be bothered reading ur crap

Big Ange

Quote from: meow meow on March 20, 2011, 05:25:39 PM
I'm tossing up between ^ that version, and this version:

Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Shaw, Bob Murphy, B.Smith, Duigan - Stanley, Batchelor, Lower

Swan, Judd, Selwood, Cooney, Hamstring Hamish, Hibberd - Swallow, I.Smith, Harris

Sandilands, Cox - Smith, Tippett

Roo, Franklin, Brown, Garlett, Petrie, Krakouer, Richardson - Matera, Dixon, Darling

i like ur backline personally wouldnt have murphy but who knows could come up good for ya.
i reakon ur midfield is a little to strong... could save money by getting pendles instead of swan and wait till after pies second bye.  could also go for murphy instead of judd as well like that meow ur saving around 100k and ur score wont be affected that much. with that extra cash i would upgrade petrie and 100percent trade brown his to injury prone!

but all the best meow

Marstar

Quote from: Big Ange on March 21, 2011, 12:33:52 AM
Quote from: Marstar on March 19, 2011, 02:29:21 PM
Quote from: Big Ange on March 19, 2011, 11:19:00 AM
the same meow meow that said that fevola and o'helpen should be in the team hahahahah meow man lets rate it

strike 1 .... no goddard!!!
strike 2 .... Mzungu injured
strike 3 .... No D Swallow

overall has had a few gambles that i admire that i reakon will pay off but no "goddard  no good"

a) Could very easily swap Goddard in for Swan. Home run?
b) If you bothered to read, i put mzungu injured in there for a reason, and ignoring that reason, again if you bothered to read
Quote"Last Midfield bench spot?
Quote from: meow meow on March 17, 2011, 05:49:40 PM

wait until the teams come out i'd say.
c) Read b)

sorry cant be bothered reading ur crap

So why are you in my thread snowflake? ;)

Big Ange

snow flake is that what ur mum calls ya when shes made you a hot chocolate just before bedtime and tucks u in

Marstar

Quote from: Big Ange on March 21, 2011, 03:35:25 PM
snow flake is that what ur mum calls ya when shes made you a hot chocolate just before bedtime and tucks u in

Is this the part where i throw in a "No, that's what your mum calls my grandkids when she comes over, i assumed she got it from you ;)"

For some1 who claims "sorry can't be bothered reading your crap", i'm not at all suprised you indeed did come back for more, and felt the need to waste your time replying.

In fact i bet you love reading my crap so much you can't resist coming back again.

Looking forward to another no so witty reply SF :)

meow meow

Martin averaged 102 over the preseason. 87 average to Garlett. Almost tempted to get them both in. I see their normal season scores to be around the same mark. I know it's only NAB crap, but I think they are up to it in the season proper.

Snowflake is a fool. He wants an apology from me when Buckley gets named for round 1. Back in the day I thought Ace Ventura was good, but i watched it the other day and i was like WTF?

Big Ange

Quote from: meow meow on March 21, 2011, 08:46:08 PM
Martin averaged 102 over the preseason. 87 average to Garlett. Almost tempted to get them both in. I see their normal season scores to be around the same mark. I know it's only NAB crap, but I think they are up to it in the season proper.

Snowflake is a fool. He wants an apology from me when Buckley gets named for round 1. Back in the day I thought Ace Ventura was good, but i watched it the other day and i was like WTF?

Gee Im a fool thats funny cause ive just heard that buckley is lined up for round 1... Oww gee i guess meow man owes me one ... Bud its 1-0 come join my league u will be lucky to make top 8 with a team like that

Marstar

Quote from: meow meow on March 21, 2011, 08:46:08 PM

Go with your gut !!

meow meow

Quote from: Big Ange on March 21, 2011, 10:45:32 PM

Gee Im a fool thats funny cause ive just heard that buckley is lined up for round 1... Oww gee i guess meow man owes me one ... Bud its 1-0 come join my league u will be lucky to make top 8 with a team like that

PM me your league code and i'm in.

Marstar

Meow Meow, what do you think of this team?

QuoteGoddard, B . Broughton, G . Gilbee, L . Newman, C . Grimes, J . Cheney, K . Lower, N
Heppell, D . Stanley, D. Duigan, N

Selwood, J . Pendlebury, S . Mitchell, S . O'Keefe, R . Bewick, R . Hibberd, M
Swallow, D . Conca, R . Harris, D

Sandilands, A . Cox, D
Smith, Z . McCauley, B

Riewoldt, N . Franklin, L . Pavlich, M . Johnson, S . Higgins, S . Krakouer, A . Darling, J
Richardson, C . Matera, B . Tapscott, L

meow meow

Backs are awesome. Newman will probably be as good as Deledio. Gilbee didn't have the greatest year and still averaged 92. Bench is as good as it could possibly be. I'd ditch Cheney for another rookie and spend the extra money in the middle, where the big points are.

Selwood is a gun. Best pick. I'd find a way to get Swan instead of Pendlebury. Burgoyne is a better pick than Mitchell, who i don't rate all that much anymore. Esp since i think Sewell will rise again. ROK is finished IMO. Bewick and Hibberd are okay for round 1 since you have a strong bench and MPP cover with the backs. I'd take Pittard over Bewick but thats just personal choice.

Got the 2 best rucks. I'd take Keefe over McCauley. Charman can't be injured forever, can he? Probably. But Keefe will get more games i think.

Forwards are perfectly fine. Can't say i expect that many games from Tapscott though. Dixon impresses me and will play 15+ games for sure. 3 players out in round 6 explains the selection of MPP ROK. Goodes is worth the extra 20 grand though. I hate Johnson but he should score well.

The team is fine. It's just personal choice of which players to go for, but the structure is fine. You'll make a lot of money due to having excellent bench players. Won't find yourself with donuts either.