Dreamteam Corrupted - Conzy's Champions

Started by wcarey, July 05, 2010, 09:30:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

But only the top one counts ;D. Out of 200,000 give or take, its pretty hard to get close to it yet alone 1st.

It does give you an unfair advantage and should be ruled out, but isn't it funny if they don't win and have nothign to show for at the end of the year ;D. Overall is gone ;D.

wcarey

Winning the weekly highest score is massive. If I won't that you would never hear the end of it. And the highest weekly score for the year wins $10000. the weekly prize come down to more than just luck

Justin Bieber

All the players have to have big games (like all the planets lining up) to have a chance. Just because he has premiums, doesn't mean he will get the best score. May come close, but there is always somebody else out there >:(.

Holz

wouldnt like to come up against that team come finals

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Holzman on July 06, 2010, 01:15:13 AM
wouldnt like to come up against that team come finals
Leagues from round 1 only count if you have all 16 teams registered with a FULL team (30 players). If these guys only entered a full team 3 rounds ago, they would have to enter a league with others who entered that same round. There goes that plan ;).

Holz

i think you need to have them all registered by 4 as someone in my league last year entered there team round 3 and still played against people who had entered round 1(or mayubee it changed this year)

Justin Bieber

Either way, he isn't in a league with friends ;D. You're probably right there Holzman.

CFC 1979