European 15s Draft

Started by Holz, November 15, 2011, 08:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BGK

Quote from: ossie85 on January 04, 2012, 05:36:29 PM

Already on there 4th coach!

Hahaha. I'd seen that, what happened with the first 2????

BGK

Quote from: Holzman on January 04, 2012, 05:06:55 PM
Quote from: bestguykai on January 04, 2012, 03:18:07 PM
Just letting everyone know that Grazz and myself have had a chat and I will be staying in control of the Scotland Savage Son's. Grazz will be remaing with the team in the senior assistants role. We hope everyone is satisfied with the situation.

im happy with that 2 good coachs, you guy should be able to work together to make a really strong team.

Thanks Holz. I'm sure we can work together to make a great side.

Grazz

As i said earlier im sorry for holding up the show but was outta my control. I was happy to do this as i'm also heading off camping down the Coorong fishing for about 5 days on the weekend and thought that would go down like a lead balloon if i was to go missing again for another extended period lol. More than happy to give it up to Kai aswell.

bomberboy0618

PowerBug

Looking through the list now, pick 25 for me was great: Jarrad Redden, and my trade was great too, my 23rd and 19th pick for 6th and 13th. :D (Buckley and Blair >>><<< Brennan and Johncock)

Torpedo10

I reckon Marty Clarke will become more valuable when he get's used to Aussie Rules. If he pumps out an average of 70 like he did 2 yrs ago would be great for my 25th pick.

CrowsFan

Quote from: PowerBug on April 03, 2012, 06:17:29 PM
Looking through the list now, pick 25 for me was great: Jarrad Redden, and my trade was great too, my 23rd and 19th pick for 6th and 13th. :D (Buckley and Blair >>><<< Brennan and Johncock)
Very nice PB. In WXV I also did pretty well with the trading in terms of when they were taken. Traded out picks 219 (round 13) and 363 (round 21) for picks 101 (round 6) and 281 (round 16), and then also traded out picks 147 (round 9) and 432 (round 24) for picks 48 (round 3) and 172 (round 10).

Adamant

Holz

Ziplock

yeah it went like

fisher
grimes
cotchin
sidebottom

or something :P

Justin Bieber

Should be laughing at Goldy pick 13 :(

Holz

Quote from: whatlez on January 18, 2013, 08:34:11 PM
Should be laughing at Goldy pick 13 :(

not a great pick but when he averages 95+ this year it will be a good pickup.

Justin Bieber

Players I would of taken instead: (in order taken afterwoods)

Jobe Watson
Matthew Boyd
Brett Delideo
Scott Thompson
Sam Mitchell
Trent Cotchin

That's for the first round. Probably would of taken about 20+ guys over Goldy too. :(

Ziplock

good job captain hindsight.

watson was averaging like the same as goldstein back then, and, as we've said, cotchin was only a 90 average player- to take him in the first round you would be retarded. Deledio, despite being a premier backman, was still only a 90 average player.

that being said, goldy was never a good first round choice- the first round should have been dedicated to captaincy options.