European 15s Draft

Started by Holz, November 15, 2011, 08:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torpedo10

I think if you have been skipped on your last pick and still haven't picked then there pick should continue to be skipped. Where could Grazz be? :-\ ??? ::)

nostradamus

Quote from: Torpedo10 on December 19, 2011, 08:57:21 PM
I think if you have been skipped on your last pick and still haven't picked then there pick should continue to be skipped. Where could Grazz be? :-\ ??? ::)

That's a big call Torps, but you could be right

l think you should run it by Holz first though

Torpedo10

Just speeds up the draft altho We only have 3 rounds left.Will ask him. Can't wait for End Of School.

nostradamus

worst case scenario is that we have to wait another 22 hrs before it gets moving again  :-X

Torpedo10

End Of School. More FF.  :D

Holz

Not happy martin, sidebottom, beams, robinson all get DPP and the guy who plays the most in the postion gets it taken away because he scored to highly (Gibbs)

Gibbs kicked twice as many goals as robinson. If he is a F/M gibbs should be a B/F

nostradamus

Quote from: Holzman on December 20, 2011, 06:32:23 PM
Not happy martin, sidebottom, beams, robinson all get DPP and the guy who plays the most in the postion gets it taken away because he scored to highly (Gibbs)

Gibbs kicked twice as many goals as robinson. If he is a F/M gibbs should be a B/F

they dont seem to like the elite players being mpp......think gazz

nostradamus

its only 1 hr & 32 mins to go until we can skip Grazz again and get this thing moving 8)

Get ready Torps

Holz

Quote from: nostradamus on December 20, 2011, 07:07:56 PM
Quote from: Holzman on December 20, 2011, 06:32:23 PM

they dont seem to like the elite players being mpp......think gazz

not too bad my team is set for 2 years, i think gibbs will get some DPP, and guys like beams will lose it next year.

elephants

1 hour left... Oh yeah and I'm back from Europe. Marcz and i will still work in tandem to take our picks and so on.

nostradamus

My team has just been decimated by positional changes

l am absolutely stuffed for years to come

Ryder and Kruezer had r/f and are now r only.......l had planned on playing them both forward

Salopek and Broadbent had c/b and are now only c........l had planned on playing them  back

Polkinghorne and Edwards had c/f and are now only c......l had planned on playing them forward

....add to that Dickson going from c/f to f and Menzel going from d/f to f, and my team is totally r**ted

l have a team full of centreline players......FiretrUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!

Torpedo10

I'm happy about those changes nostra. You won't be as hard to play against as my rival. ;)

nostradamus

Pick anytime you want Torps......Grazz's time is up

Torpedo10

It was a tough decision but I have decided to take Reece Conca. He showed impressive signs at the Tigers and the Stallions staff are pleased to have him on board.

MTTY