European 15s Draft

Started by Holz, November 15, 2011, 08:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torpedo10

The National Draft? If so could you put up the picks so we can have a look at them and maybe trade some picks. If that happens I think you should put up the picks and after an hour or two start.

Holz

Quote from: Torpedo10 on December 04, 2011, 04:39:10 PM
The National Draft? If so could you put up the picks so we can have a look at them and maybe trade some picks. If that happens I think you should put up the picks and after an hour or two start.

i will put the order up, i think people voted against trading picks. Its just the reverse of the draft order but i will set it up. Again im copying the SC version.

Torpedo10

Well Okay then but I think I have the No.3 pick and If anybody wants it I might trade it too them if Holz allows it.

MTTY

I am pretty sure this guy has not been taking.

I pick Luke Dahlhaus.

Torpedo10

Your right MTTY. Good pick, was going to take him with my next pick.

elephants

Yeah I am thanks torps crap plane flight though.
Another risk but under a new coach this fragile little being could average a solid 80+.
Brad Symes.

Ziplock

going out for like 5 hours. will pm holz my next pick

Torpedo10

I pick Sam Reid from Sydney.

Holz

nostradamus

Quote from: Holzman on December 04, 2011, 05:20:06 PM
DRAFT IS OPEN

Just want to clarify this Holz, hope this doesn't sound dumb, but......

-are we starting the second draft (whislt continuing to run the first one), and do we get 5 picks each in it?

-l didn't think we were allowed to trade picks for players, or are we?

-and will we be having a 3rd draft (pre-season and rookie draft), and will we get 5 picks each in that too?

Holz

Quote from: nostradamus on December 04, 2011, 06:58:13 PM
DRAFT IS OPEN

-are we starting the second draft (whislt continuing to run the first one), and do we get 5 picks each in it?

-and will we be having a 3rd draft (pre-season and rookie draft), and will we get 5 picks each in that too?

not sure on the 3rd draft. IM thinking of allowing some trading in the national draft but only to switch the order up. example you can trade your 1st and 2nd round pick for someone else 1st and 2nd round pick. same for 3rd and 4th.

so you can trade

1. 1 and 2 for 1 and 2
2. 3 and 4 for 3 and 4
3. 1,2,3,4 for 1,2,3,4

Torpedo10

DRAFT IS OPEN

Questions 1- Yes
Question 2- We are but we have to trade the same round like If I trade you my 3rd pick you have to trade me your 3rd pick.
Question 3- I think so.

nostradamus

Quote from: Holzman on December 04, 2011, 07:01:24 PM
DRAFT IS OPEN

not sure on the 3rd draft. IM thinking of allowing some trading in the national draft but only to switch the order up. example you can trade your 1st and 2nd round pick for someone else 1st and 2nd round pick. same for 3rd and 4th.

so you can trade

1. 1 and 2 for 1 and 2
2. 3 and 4 for 3 and 4
3. 1,2,3,4 for 1,2,3,4

sounds good

.......hope we do have a 3rd draft, but l doubt there would be enough quality players to pick 5 each (maybe 3 each?)

and if we do only pick 3 each in it, maybe we should pick 27 instead of 25 in the main draft ? ? ? ?, keeping the numbers at 35

bomberboy0618

Guys I can take over my team now, but I think Grazz already took it. Would I be right?

PowerBug

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on December 04, 2011, 08:50:58 PM
Guys I can take over my team now, but I think Grazz already took it. Would I be right?
You can take Voldemort's team ;)

He deactivated btw, not sure why yet.