European 15s Draft

Started by Holz, November 15, 2011, 08:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Quote from: elephants on November 23, 2011, 06:38:58 PM
Wanted Petenko and Newman with my next two picks but I wouldn't dare complain :P
Nice pick LH. Never really considered him.
24 year old forward in a team on the up and averaged 80 last season. Good enough for me.

Holz

Sorry guys just got out of my last exam ever. I updated the list i just need a few minutes to decide my pick.

Holz

I probably should be taking someone else but im not at home and i cant go on chat, so i will go for midfield domination and pick up Tom Scully. Surely if they are paying him that much they must believe in him, 80 average in his first year could potentially be averaging 100 if he gets over his injuries concerns.

Priddis, Scully, Swallow, Cotchin, Wells pretty happy with that midfield, will be killing it in 1-2 years.

elephants

Woohoo congrats on your last exam holz (year 12 or uni)

Holz

Quote from: elephants on November 23, 2011, 08:45:51 PM
Woohoo congrats on your last exam holz (year 12 or uni)

uni, might be studying overseas though, but last exam at my uni. Im finshed and yet im at the library fixing up the euro

TheMailman

Great pick Holz

You certainly have your mids sorted  :o

elephants

Sweet good stuff holz, nice pick. Zips up.

Holz

Quote from: TheMailman on November 23, 2011, 08:48:03 PM
Great pick Holz

You certainly have your mids sorted  :o

they are all up for trade next year if i can get a decent back same with mummy,hmac and clarke. might even pick up another ruck :)

Holz

I will be going away tomorrow till prbably sunday so i will need someone to take over the draft. Would be good if it was a mod so they could change my draft post but i dont think thats possible. Maybee someone like ziplcok could take over and maybee others send PMs like i try to do. Good luck all. Hopefully i can come on when im out, but im not sure if i will have internet coneection. If i do i might annoy you guys with taking half a day to pick, hopefully that doesnt annoy you, i apologise in advance.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Holzman on November 23, 2011, 08:54:34 PM
I will be going away tomorrow till prbably sunday so i will need someone to take over the draft. Would be good if it was a mod so they could change my draft post but i dont think thats possible. Maybee someone like ziplcok could take over and maybee others send PMs like i try to do. Good luck all. Hopefully i can come on when im out, but im not sure if i will have internet coneection. If i do i might annoy you guys with taking half a day to pick, hopefully that doesnt annoy you, i apologise in advance.
I understand.
LOL JKS, sacrifce your life for this draft :P.

elephants

Could you have words with hp? He could change the posts. Also are you going to send your picks forward or not?

Ziplock

well, lets go through as much as possible. Bummed out I missed out on Scully, but for my 4th forward I'll be taking

Christensen

yay! Forwards are done :D

Torpedo10

Quote from: Ziplock on November 23, 2011, 09:07:25 PM
well, lets go through as much as possible. Bummed out I missed out on Scully, but for my 4th forward I'll be taking

Christensen

yay! Forwards are done :D
>:( >:( >:( I was gonna take him but great pick anyway.

elephants

Haha I better not have given you the idea about Christo after comparing teams this morning :P

Ziplock

nah, not really, he's just one of the best bets left :P

I actually wanted danger. Or darling. Or duncan.

but... :P

just got my backs left now :P