European 15s Draft

Started by Holz, November 15, 2011, 08:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Quote from: Holzman on November 19, 2011, 04:06:05 PM
Dont need a back DT backs dont score not sure why people are getting them, im happy taking all the gun mids
That's why you need to get them Holz :-X

meow meow

Quote from: Ziplock on November 19, 2011, 03:10:55 PM

'I'm just getting prepped for the end of no-fap november'

GET YOURSELF A flowerING GIRLFRIEND!

What the hell is this even doing on this thread? haha. It's wrong on so many levels.

Ziplock

Quote from: Holzman on November 19, 2011, 04:06:05 PM
I pick Trent Cotchin this kid will be a gun

im totally going of afevs plan, all the back picks threw me off my game. Dont need a back DT backs dont score not sure why people are getting them, im happy taking all the gun mids
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I was going to take cotching with my next pick :'(

Quote from: FisherSaints on November 19, 2011, 03:47:09 PM
You said little, how old

jk, 15 :P

bomberboy0618

Quote from: meow meow on November 19, 2011, 04:24:01 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on November 19, 2011, 03:10:55 PM

'I'm just getting prepped for the end of no-fap november'

GET YOURSELF A flowerING GIRLFRIEND!

What the hell is this even doing on this thread? haha. It's wrong on so many levels.
Thats how we roll.
FS, dont tell me you were getting ideas about zippy's bro :P

LaHug

Why nobody has picked this guy yet, I'll never know! Only 25, averaged 107 last season and is a proven DT gun.
Sure, he has his ups and downs, but his average definitely speaks loudly enough!

Welcome to the Belarus Bison, Brent Stanton!

FisherSaints

Ziplock

and holz, I was going to say- introducing a new team would over power them as they could just pick up the newest dt sluts.

BUT

as you said, if you made them take whatever pick they had, so if they get picks 1-5 they need to pick the top 5 draft picks, that would be kind of fairer.

and if you let everyone else use their draft picks however they want, and introduce the trading of picks, it could get very, very interesting ;)

good pick huggie

nostradamus

l had made up a list of possible picks so l was prepared for when mine came around, on the list were:

Mitchell
Zaha
Sibebottom
Cotchin
Broughton
Stanton

need to do a serious re-think now  :'(

PowerBug

Quote from: nostradamus on November 19, 2011, 04:34:14 PM
l had made up a list of possible picks so l was prepared for when mine came around, on the list were:

Mitchell
Zaha
Sibebottom
Cotchin
Broughton
Stanton

need to do a serious re-think now  :'(
Yes nosey! ;D ;D ;D

Unlucky.

elephants

Stants is a good pick. Had him on my list.

LaHug

I was worried that I had missed some huge flaw that was the reason he wasn't being picked up. Now to work out my next pick...
Also, I was pretty upset about Cotchin, Martin and Lids going. My three loves are gone :(

TheMailman

Voldemort then me  :)

Pretty sure who I'm going to get

If Voldy even dares  >:(

nostradamus

Does Voldy know its his pick?......he's online now

TheMailman

Somebody PM him

I'm too lazy

nostradamus

Quote from: Ziplock on November 19, 2011, 04:30:33 PM
and holz, I was going to say- introducing a new team would over power them as they could just pick up the newest dt sluts.

BUT

as you said, if you made them take whatever pick they had, so if they get picks 1-5 they need to pick the top 5 draft picks, that would be kind of fairer.

and if you let everyone else use their draft picks however they want, and introduce the trading of picks, it could get very, very interesting ;)

player trades would also be a good thing to think about too

good pick huggie