European 15s Draft

Started by Holz, November 15, 2011, 08:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: elephants on November 19, 2011, 03:02:14 AM
We going yes or no for trading picks/players.

a no for this year, but next year the plan is to be able to trade your picks in the afl draft. Im also contamplating adding a new team next year that will have a bulk of the draft picks and they will obvisously be trading alot.

elephants

ossie85

Quote from: elephants on November 19, 2011, 02:16:08 AM
Sigh, Oss. I thought you lived on FF.

I try :) Well, this is my last pick before BB officially takes over in my books.

Enjoy!

Seems odd that SAM MITCHELL is yet to be picked.... so he shall join us :)

Btw, in the SC version I PM people when it is there turn. Makes people notice more. JUST ONE PERSON do it though, otherwise it floods.

Holz

Quote from: ossie85 on November 19, 2011, 06:26:45 AM
Quote from: elephants on November 19, 2011, 02:16:08 AM
Sigh, Oss. I thought you lived on FF.

I try :) Well, this is my last pick before BB officially takes over in my books.

Enjoy!

Seems odd that SAM MITCHELL is yet to be picked.... so he shall join us :)

Btw, in the SC version I PM people when it is there turn. Makes people notice more. JUST ONE PERSON do it though, otherwise it floods.

ossie do you mean knowone sent you a PM or too many people did, if its the latter maybee i will just send the Pms

on the mitchell pick amazing that you can get one of the best fantasy players this late. I believe mitchell could be a top 5 mid next year. I guess people are planing for the future, which is good. With Mitchell as captain, Goldy in the ruck and the wildcards of hartlett and rioli if it all pays off you could be in a chance for the cup

ossie85

Nobody did, and Mitchell is younger than people think he is, so I'm happy :)

Holz

Quote from: ossie85 on November 19, 2011, 07:20:08 AM

Nobody did, and Mitchell is younger than people think he is, so I'm happy :)

yeah 29 isnt that old should still have 3-4 100+ seasons left in him, especially considering the strength of the hawks. I would have taken him but my team will likely be strong in 2-3 years. Im sorry i should have PMed you, i try to do most but i missed out on it as i was on my phone. I have sent a PM to RB and Elephants so hopefully we can get through some picks today.

I have tennis for most of the day so maybee people should PM ossie or someone else.

roo boys!

On behalf of LE I pick Greg Broughton.

TheMailman

All my picks are going one by one  :P

Why can't you keep scrambling around rucks  :'(

Torpedo10

RB. Why did you pick when I haven't yet? It's okay I'm about to pick and the person you picked isn't who I will. Give me five minutes. Just got on and stilll feel a bit sleepy.

Torpedo10

My next pick for the Spanish Stallions is Sam Fisher.

PowerBug

Nice picks fellas. Had to wait rb.

MTTY, then me again.

nostradamus

Quote from: Holzman on November 19, 2011, 03:25:02 AM
Quote from: elephants on November 19, 2011, 03:02:14 AM
We going yes or no for trading picks/players.

a no for this year, but next year the plan is to be able to trade your picks in the afl draft. Im also contamplating adding a new team next year that will have a bulk of the draft picks and they will obvisously be trading alot.

Be careful with that one Holz, as it has the potential to upset the balance of things

Torpedo10

Because Holz is off playing Tennis and hasn't added any draft order I will. If we get past Nostradamus at pick 56 the next picks will be.
57. Nostradamus
58. Scrads
59. TheMailman
60. Voldemort
61. Lahug
62. Holzman :(
63. Ziplock
64. Powerbug
65. MTTY
66. Elephants
67. Torpedo10

TheMailman