European 15s Draft

Started by Holz, November 15, 2011, 08:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 18, 2011, 04:58:16 PM
Quote from: LaHug on November 18, 2011, 04:21:59 PM
I just got 2 "Boos" since my pick. One was between then and when I got up, the other was since that last comment. I hope people aren't just "Booing" because I took Jacobs...
The huge flaw in this karma system, nobody is taking it seriously ::).
Yeah. I think, at least with the regulars, we already know who is and isn't worth listening to. Let's just hope it doesn't hurt the reputations of any new members or, even worse, discourage them.

Anyway, back on topic, darn you Mailman!

Holz

This is very painful to do but Scrads picks up the best averaging forward in the comp Stevie J

Justin Bieber

Quote from: LaHug on November 18, 2011, 05:08:07 PM
I just got 2 "Boos" since my pick. One was between then and when I got up, the other was since that last comment. I hope people aren't just "Booing" because I took Jacobs...
Yeah. I think, at least with the regulars, we already know who is and isn't worth listening to. Let's just hope it doesn't hurt the reputations of any new members or, even worse, discourage them.
Yeah, my thinking exactly. But people are throwing it around for nothing. I haven't booed anybody but only have given out a few cheers (usually to the users who are good contributors but haven't been cheered alot).

Nice pick by Scrads.

LaHug

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 18, 2011, 05:17:09 PM
Quote from: LaHug on November 18, 2011, 05:08:07 PM
Yeah, my thinking exactly. But people are throwing it around for nothing. I haven't booed anybody but only have given out a few cheers (usually to the users who are good contributors but haven't been cheered alot).
Same here. Given no boos and only given a couple of cheers to things that made me laugh...

Ziplock

I think someone's upset I have more cheers than him :P

HP FTW.

and damn, thompson is gone :(

Torpedo10

Yeah Thompson would have been a great pick for me.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Ziplock on November 18, 2011, 05:30:32 PM
I think someone's upset I have more cheers than him :P

HP FTW.

and damn, thompson is gone :(
Why thank you Zippy ;). I don't really care, you deserve it for all the advice you give out :).

Nostradamus' double is up :).

PowerBug

Quote from: TheMailman on November 18, 2011, 04:56:21 PM
I am however picking the next best midfielder in:
Scott Thompson
What's you definition of next best?? Coz i think there's one guy above him on my ratings.

Ziplock

I think the age difference wavers it in thompsons favour

nostradamus

l just got online.....you'll have my picks soon

elephants

nostradamus

pick 28 for the Russian Roulettes is.........Paddy Ryder

nostradamus

and pick 29 for the Russian Roulettes is, the youngest chosen so far..........Dyson Heppell

elephants

Nice pick. Good versatility with the possibility of playing forward as well as ruck.

Holz

Quote from: nostradamus on November 18, 2011, 05:55:00 PM
and pick 29 for the Russian Roulettes is, the youngest chosen so far..........Dyson Heppell

nooo, however i was planning on taking him pick 4