Main Menu

What Next

Started by bunyip, July 26, 2010, 06:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bunyip

Having capitulated to Melbourne in the most embarrassing way, probably the last thing Sydney needed was a game against a top 4 side.
The Swanny's seem to be in disarray at the moment. 1 week is not a long time to get ready for another tough game.

CFC 1979

they could get bruised beyond recognition

Samm79

did the remaining games, Sydney may get into the 8 with a 9 and 13 record! Lucky the Dons dusted North last week.

ossie85

Samm79

ossie85

Cool :) I'm a bit of math nazi lol. Yay for edit

Samm79

I work in finance, go figure  ???

ossie85

Ah, that makes sense (reads about GFC)

But will Sydney win another game? I think they will, and will win a final for Paul Roos

Samm79

Brisbane in the last round is the only one they'll start favourite, Freo and Suby is probably the next easiest assignment and then it is the Hawks, Dogs and Cats at home.

Fireballz

I'd fancy their chances against the hawks at the scg more than freo at subi. Granted the hawks are in form but even when the swans were killing it 5 years ago, they never beat freo over here in perth. And hawks beating us by 2 points earlier in the year hopefully pissed the boys off as much as it pissed me off!
They'll need at least 2 more wins to get into september I reckon and hawks and lions are both going down!  ;D

bunyip

I still think you'll need to win 12 :)

Samm79

QuoteI still think you'll need to win 12

I am not so sure, I cannot see a team outside the 8 winning more than 10 games....

j959