Main Menu

NT Tours and Friendly Match Thread

Started by 8-6 Suited, May 28, 2011, 06:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Quote from: Fletch74 on June 05, 2011, 11:24:23 AM
Q, you need to learn some compassion... If you were in my position, I would have said yes considering the circumstances, but you are heartless!

That is of course until you receive criticism, and can't figure out why... I explained my situation... I will play one 26yo AR fasty, you may do the same if you like...

If you can't handle this then you will lose my respect!
It's ok. I'll still be going into it with a U24 side, but maybe you should of said that before we organised this...

Fletch74

Quote from: Master Q on June 05, 2011, 08:13:12 PM
Quote from: Fletch74 on June 05, 2011, 11:24:23 AM
Q, you need to learn some compassion... If you were in my position, I would have said yes considering the circumstances, but you are heartless!

That is of course until you receive criticism, and can't figure out why... I explained my situation... I will play one 26yo AR fasty, you may do the same if you like...

If you can't handle this then you will lose my respect!
It's ok. I'll still be going into it with a U24 side, but maybe you should of said that before we organised this...
When we organised this Q, the tour squad hadn't been selected. How would I have known... You're pretty harsh Q!

cookie311993

personally he doesnt have the experience to be a nat assistant

bomberboy0618

Q, common sense. Why not both play an over 24 to even it out?

Master Q

Quote from: cookie311993 on June 06, 2011, 04:06:19 PM
personally he doesnt have the experience to be a nat assistant
Everyone has to start somewhere  :-*

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on June 06, 2011, 05:18:43 PM
Q, common sense. Why not both play an over 24 to even it out?
I'm sticking to U24 thanks.

bomberboy0618

But why? If you came up to me and had the same problem I would say yes. Q if you want to be a really good leader you have to show compassion... Then you strike and take over ;D

Master Q

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on June 07, 2011, 05:43:46 PM
But why? If you came up to me and had the same problem I would say yes. Q if you want to be a really good leader you have to show compassion... Then you strike and take over ;D
I'm fine with it BB, but if you want to be a really good leader, you must stick to the rules and be aware of things that may happen in the future...

Fletch74

Quote from: Master Q on June 07, 2011, 08:46:53 PM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on June 07, 2011, 05:43:46 PM
I'm fine with it BB, but if you want to be a really good leader, you must stick to the rules and be aware of things that may happen in the future...

Are you having a crack at me Q about not sticking to the rules?? You should have a look at yourself mate, you change them to suit yourself all the time....

I told you there was a fair enough reason. If you had of been in the same boat, I would have let you do the same thing. I'm a leader in my occupation and if my employees didn't all stick to their job, I couldn't just fire them. You ahve to have understanding at times.... Something you don't have, which is why you struggle sometimes on this site to be listened to.

Master Q

I wasn't having a crack at you?

Quote from: Fletch74 on June 08, 2011, 09:11:57 AM
which is why you struggle sometimes on this site to be listened to.
Maybe it's just you  :P

I said a few times I'm ok with it, just I wasn't really expecting it I guess...

Boomz

After just missing out on promotion in our tour that finished yesterday we have a friendly against Sri Lanka... They played mostly fringe players by the looks of it. I put some fringe players in but definitely a stronger side then theirs.

End of over 12 (5 runs) - Sri Lanka U19(39-3) RR 3.25
C. Rambukwella 12 (24b) , A. Lokuge 17 (33b) , Z. Khan 1-0-4-0

AFEV

Quote from: BOOMZ on June 11, 2011, 09:37:45 PM
After just missing out on promotion in our tour that finished yesterday we have a friendly against Sri Lanka... They played mostly fringe players by the looks of it. I put some fringe players in but definitely a stronger side then theirs.

End of over 12 (5 runs) - Sri Lanka U19(39-3) RR 3.25
C. Rambukwella 12 (24b) , A. Lokuge 17 (33b) , Z. Khan 1-0-4-0
They need Padman by the looks of it :P

Fletch74

Wrapping up the match between Q and myself, Kenya vs Bermuda in an U24 game, with myself playing one 26yo AR as a result of having an aged squad to choose from.

Result: Bermuda won by 106 runs

Bermuda Kenya
Batting - Top Order: 12,815 12,181
Batting - Middle Order: 9,238 9,179
Batting - Tail: 4,392 4,824
Bowling - Seam: 12,206 (6) 11,294 (8)
Bowling - Spin: 13,538 (4) 13,217 (2)
Fielding/Keeping: 11,892 12,580
Overall: 200,761 196,047

Articuno who is a 22yo spec/spec batsmen with Exp experience made 118* and my 26yo AR, Lubbers (Spec/Spec fasty, with only Cap Power, but Exceptional experieince) took 2/22 off 5 overs. So in the end, despite the fact that I played one player over 24, I don't think Lubbers had that much affect on the game, especially when Bermuda won by 106 runs.

I'm sure Q will think otherwise.... ::)

Master Q

No I don't think otherwise. Well played Fletch. Your one batsmen made the difference.

8-6 Suited

Well done Fletch. :D

Well I am handling the Australian friendly against the Dutch today... Hot/Green so should be a good match. Also, Brian Moser makes an appearance. Yes, The Ice Truck Killer is HP's player. So I suggest you all follow in closely. :D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on June 18, 2011, 12:59:46 PM
Well I am handling the Australian friendly against the Dutch today... Hot/Green so should be a good match. Also, Brian Moser makes an appearance. Yes, The Ice Truck Killer is HP's player. So I suggest you all follow in closely. :D
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm guessing he's still a bit behind from playing on the tours? :P.