2013/14 LISTED TRADES

Started by Ringo, August 30, 2013, 10:11:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Quote from: Memphistopheles on February 21, 2014, 05:19:38 PM
What's the ruling then on the new coaches?

Were we allowed any extra movements? Or not? Did we have any extra because of where we finished on the ladder? Or not?

I'm finding it hard to work out this information.

Can you instead list how many list movements clubs have left rather than saying how many they have used. As it's different for a lot of teams due to where the finished on the ladder?

I count that we have one extra movement we can use with anyone? So that's 4 trades with anyone who has list movements left and 1 with anyone we like? Is that correct?

Also FYI if the scoring system is back to the old one then the trade of Seedsman for Shiel and Paine for Sam Reid should be counted as they were two I did for the Cruisers BEFORE the other trade period closed.
You've got 4 left at the Staines.

If I remember correctly, Ringo granted the new coaches three extra movements. Could be wrong though.

Rusty00

Quote from: Memphistopheles on February 21, 2014, 05:19:38 PM
What's the ruling then on the new coaches?

Were we allowed any extra movements? Or not? Did we have any extra because of where we finished on the ladder? Or not?

I'm finding it hard to work out this information.

Can you instead list how many list movements clubs have left rather than saying how many they have used. As it's different for a lot of teams due to where the finished on the ladder?

I count that we have one extra movement we can use with anyone? So that's 4 trades with anyone who has list movements left and 1 with anyone we like? Is that correct?

Also FYI if the scoring system is back to the old one then the trade of Seedsman for Shiel and Paine for Sam Reid should be counted as they were two I did for the Cruisers BEFORE the other trade period closed.
Found this post ;)

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,86557.255.html

Vinny

That is correct, in fairness the Shiel for Seedsman trade has to go through :(

Ringo

OK will clarify.

We granted new coaches an additional 3 movements due to the circumstances,  New coaches may use these three movements to trade with coaches who have no movements left but they must specify at time of trade that this trade is a compensating trade for new coaches.

So according to my records these are the number of movements left per team:

Birmingham Dragons 0
Blackpool Bunnies 5
Bradford Badgers 2
Crosby Cruisers 1
Grope Lane Giants 11
Hastings Hurricanes 3
Hebden Bridge Hedgehogs 6
Huddersfield Hawks 1
Leeds Leeches 7
Liverpool Rams 0
Manchester Magic 5
Newcastle Falcons 0
Nottingham Hoods 7
Oxford Owls 0
Staines Steins 7
Swansea Breakers 2
Swindon Swaggers 4
Winchester Werewolves 6
Sorry for all the confusion but I trust you will bear with me as we get the comp back on track after the confusion with Sporting Systems.
Still have 6 coaches to vote for scoring system so plaease do ASAP.

As always any questions please PM me.

Nige

Oh, so Memph can trade with me!  :D

Quote from: Ringo on February 21, 2014, 06:06:56 PM
New coaches may use these three movements to trade with coaches who have no movements left but they must specify at time of trade that this trade is a compensating trade for new coaches.

So, if Memph and JB are happy, my trades should stand as:

My trade with JB is on-trading Simpkin

And the other two trades I did with Memph can be combined into one as Johannisen and Mohr for Hrovar and Spencer.

Ringo

Just need to repost trades if all agree as I cancelled all trades so need to re post.

Nige

Quote from: Ringo on February 21, 2014, 06:16:55 PM
Just need to repost trades if all agree as I cancelled all trades so need to re post.
Yep, just confirming with JB and Memph.

JBs-Hawks

Thats what i was talking about earlier Nige ;)

Nige

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on February 21, 2014, 06:25:55 PM
Thats what i was talking about earlier Nige ;)
Just sent you and Memph a PM mate, think we've got it sorted.  8)

Vinny

Someone trade with me! :)

I'm looking for a midfield upgrade on Oliver Wines, willing to add more.

Or a starting defender.

kilbluff1985

Birmingham Bombers may have 0 movements but Birmingham Dragons still have 10 ? Worth a try :P:X

Justin Bieber

Memphistopheles

Who are Grope Lane and why do they have so many movements...

elephants

Nails and its because he's got a shower side and cbf trading.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: elephants on February 22, 2014, 01:59:34 AM
Nails and its because he's got a shower side and cbf trading.

and never replies