2013/14 LISTED TRADES

Started by Ringo, August 30, 2013, 10:11:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusty00

Werewolves give: Ben Cunnington

Bunnies give: Luke Dahlhaus

Similar players. We were looking for some more depth in the forwards and despite thinking that Cunnington will be a very good player, we feel he can be covered in the mids.

SydneyRox to confirm

SydneyRox

Quote from: Rusty00 on February 20, 2014, 12:20:12 PM

Similar players. We were looking for some more depth in the forwards and despite thinking that Cunnington will be a very good player, we feel he can be covered in the mids.

SydneyRox to confirm

Confirm. Exact opposite for us. Need the extra mid and feel we have Dahlhaus covered with DPP players.

Memphistopheles

Ok after looking at the trades we are happy to stick with the ones we've done so far in lieu of possibly moving back the Sportal Scoring System if the other coaches involved are ok with them.

We also have our last trade (well the last of our list movements) to announce.

Steins gives: Hartlett+M Brown (Eagles)+Crisp

Birmingham gives: Lester+Michie+Perris

Seems a little one sided at the moment as Hartlett is a gun but we believe Lester will break out this season and Michie will cement a spot in the Demons side this year and having those two mids will help us more than having Hamstring Hartlett.

Also Perris was arguably the steal of the AFL draft and will be a jet in future seasons.

kilbluff1985

Confirmed

We have enough depth but wanted a better utility 2 player we feel this improves our starting XV greatly

Nige

Two good trades today actually.

SydneyRox

@ KB why didnt you shop this one!! Might have been keener if I knew Perris was up for grabs! :P

Memphistopheles

Quote from: SydneyRox on February 20, 2014, 07:34:27 PM
@ KB why didnt you shop this one!! Might have been keener if I knew Perris was up for grabs! :P

Hahaha, we wanted to keep that part under the radar ;) ;)

kilbluff1985

Quote from: SydneyRox on February 20, 2014, 07:34:27 PM

We were after a young gun doubt you would give one up

kilbluff1985

And i put up a list who was for sale in the other thread days ago

Memphistopheles

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on February 20, 2014, 07:55:35 PM
And i put up a list who was for sale in the other thread days ago

That's where I picked up on it :)

SydneyRox

Rusty and I are happy to relist this one thank Ringo

Rusty to confirm

Rusty00

Quote from: SydneyRox on February 21, 2014, 11:59:48 AM
Rusty and I are happy to relist this one thank Ringo

Rusty to confirm
confirmed

Ringo

Sorry guys but I am sticking to my rulings on this one.

We listed additional movements based on a new scoring scheme so as we are reverting back to the original status quo do not see the need for extra movements.  That is one of the reasons for all trades top be cancelled.

If coaches used all their movements as they were warned early then they now have to live by the decision to use all their 10 trades.

My decision is now based on the fact that there will now be no change to our competition so the rules that applied should now continue and that solely is my reason for the rulings.

@Kilbluff if you and memph wish to continue this trade please advise here.

kilbluff1985

we cant continue with it as i have no movements

Ringo

So trade can not be completed.