2013/14 LISTED TRADES

Started by Ringo, August 30, 2013, 10:11:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Looking for a player who's good. Could trade my bulk defenders or trade Higgins. Anyone keen?

Ringo

Just remember those coaches with extra movements who have not nominated and used them can trade with any coach and that does not count as a player movement for that coach.

Lobsters have used their 2
Swaggers have 2 and Steins, Giants, Magic and Leeches all 1 have an additional list movements if required.

Memphistopheles

So that's us done for the trade period then in terms of list movements.

Pretty happy with all the deals that we've done. Team should still be very competitive next season and looks very strong going forwards.

Ringo

Uless you want to make a deal withose that have bonus movements.

nrich102

Massive trade here.

Falcons give: Joel Selwood
Breakers Give: Dane Swan

Good trade for both sides I think. Falcons get Swan, who is a gun but in the later stage of his career, while Jelwood is younger, and is a gun.

Spink to confirm

Vinny

What the flower, is this a joke?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: nrich102 on December 09, 2013, 08:29:46 PM
Massive trade here.

Good trade for both sides I think. Falcons get Swan, who is a gun but in the later stage of his career, while Jelwood is younger, and is a gun.

Spink to confirm
Hahahahahaha seriously?

Spinking

Quote from: nrich102 on December 09, 2013, 08:29:46 PM
Massive trade here.

Confirmed. It was all about premiership windows for us. Ours is closing fast and Swanny gives us a very good chance at the flag. Selwood will still be a gun for many years to come...

Vinny

Are you serious... Selwood is going to be the equal second best if not the best in the comp next year. Come on Spink.

Selwood > Swan or at least equal.

kilbluff1985

Spinking

Quote from: vinny on December 09, 2013, 08:33:22 PM
Are you serious... Selwood is going to be the equal second best if not the best in the comp next year. Come on Spink.

Selwood > Swan or at least equal.

I have faith in the pig...

Vinny

Come on mate, you will seriously regret this. Big time.

Selwood is a great chance at the brownlow next year.

kilbluff1985

He has one year left your trading him for a guy just as good with severaly years left

Justin Bieber

Selwood would probably outscore Swan.

Vinny

Quote from: whatlez on December 09, 2013, 08:35:57 PM
Selwood would probably will ooutscore Swan.

It's the whole reason people in SC are starting Selwood over Swan..