2013/14 LISTED TRADES

Started by Ringo, August 30, 2013, 10:11:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

i said he came in handy  ::) go play with your midfield or do some drills on how to win finals Lez  ;D

Spinking

Quote from: NigeyS on November 13, 2013, 10:30:52 AM
Newcastle Falcons give: Lindsay Thomas and Jackson Paine
Liverpool Lobsters give: Brent Reilly and ND Pick 49

Spink to confirm.

Spink wanted a defender, I felt that one of my depth defenders will surely step up to cover the loss of Reilly and 49 is being on-traded. Thomas either has great games or ordinary games while Jackson Paine's move to Brisbane should see him play more and become a decent scorer as he's got the potential.

Confirmed for the reasons above.

Vinny

Someone take my Rookie 7 for something! :P

kilbluff1985

Trade 47
Owls give: Tom Mitchell + NAT 25
Bombers give: Andrew Swallow + NAT 47
Trade still being assessed based on list movements - just need to confirm how many movements Owls have used. Owls do not get extra movements as they finished 12th. Have not got all data in NZ but will look at what I have to try and rule by the weekend.

Hey Ringo i just noticed this btw Mitchell and Swallow are both on trades so movements should not be an issue

Vinny

Ringo

Thank You both - Will verify and rule on trade later today. Tourist today in the geo thermal regions of NZ

Spinking

Crosby Cruisers give: M Boyd + J Adcock + H Scotland

Newcastle Falcons give: J Martin + D Smith + Pick 46 Nat

While this does strip us of our young talent, it does give us proven guns who will give us a very strong chance of a flag.

Justin Bieber

Wow.

Martin + Smith = Boyd + Scotland + Adcock.

Considering Scotland will be rookie listed, it's more even I spose

Vinny

Wow sums it up pretty well, haha.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Spinking on November 16, 2013, 05:39:24 PM
Crosby Cruisers give: M Boyd + J Adcock + H Scotland

Newcastle Falcons give: J Martin + D Smith + Pick 46 Nat

While this does strip us of our young talent, it does give us proven guns who will give us a very strong chance of a flag.

Confirm.

Memphistopheles

Reasons as follows.

Jack Martin and Devon Smith are both future guns, could get 10 good years out of them and we think both should become premos.

Scotland has one season left imo, while Boyd probably has 2-3 but is a deadset gun/premo.

Adcock also a gun/premo back but you have to give something to get something.

Looking at who we will delist (3 to chop I think) and we would actually just use that last pick as well.

Yes it sets our team back a little next season but it sets us up for the future - it's not often you get a chance to pick up a player like Martin who has been touted as better than JOM (if that's possible) so we couldn't resist.

Basically the trade sets up Spinking's team to put in a real good flag challenge and our team will still be strong but come on real even stronger when some of our younger players (like Martin and Smith) develop.

Memphistopheles

Cruiser getting busy close to deadline day. Here's another one involving us.

Crosby gives: Jarrad McVeigh+NAT 46
Hebden Bridge gives: Nathan Jones + Curtly Hampton

Elephants to confirm.

From our perspective Nathan Jones better fits into our premiership window given the previous trade we did and under Paul Roos and with more help we think he should thrive.

McVeigh is an out-and-out gun and will be dpp next season which is valuable but Hampton is on the rise and can start for us next year in def so it's suitable compensation.

elephants

Confirmed.

Jones is going to be great under Roos and Hampton has a lot of promise.

McVeigh is a proven scorer and something we were hunting for.

Trade works well for the future ambitions of both sides :D

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Memphistopheles on November 17, 2013, 02:35:09 PM
Cruiser getting busy close to deadline day. Here's another one involving us.

Crosby gives: Jarrad McVeigh+NAT 46
Hebden Bridge gives: Nathan Jones + Curtly Hampton

Elephants to confirm.

From our perspective Nathan Jones better fits into our premiership window given the previous trade we did and under Paul Roos and with more help we think he should thrive.

McVeigh is an out-and-out gun and will be dpp next season which is valuable but Hampton is on the rise and can start for us next year in def so it's suitable compensation.

Thanks for letting me know our deal was off.

kilbluff1985

Bombers give NAT 5 + Rookie 34
Owls give NAT 7 + Rookie 7