2013/14 LISTED TRADES

Started by Ringo, August 30, 2013, 10:11:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Quote from: specky92 on October 17, 2013, 11:59:23 PM
I'm in love with your new dp btw,  :P

You're one of many admirers, the main one being myself of course.  ;)

Capper

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 18, 2013, 11:02:41 PM
Huddersfield give: Lewis Jetta + Jarryd Cachia

Staines give: Nick Riewoldt + Luke Mcpharlin
Confirm

kilbluff1985

think Lez just doesnt like any trade he is not involved in

Capper

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 18, 2013, 11:37:21 PM
too fussy

elephants

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 18, 2013, 11:37:21 PM

His Badgers are nervous... Don't know why though, they need to win a final before being close to threats for the cup.

Jay

Quote from: whatlez on October 18, 2013, 11:05:54 PM

Jetta and Cachia, equal to Mzungu and pick 32?

Jetta and Cachia are terrible players
You didnt want to do Mzungu and pick 32 ::)

Jetta >>>>> Mzungu.

Vinny

I can't see Cachia getting many games at all. He is a tagger and we already have Curnow who is doing very solid. Plus I am not sure Mick rates him, post-game when commentators and journalists brought up Cachia's great game he kept pointing out mistakes and insisting he didnt play that well. Did not look at one positive at all. Just saying :)

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: vinny on October 19, 2013, 02:01:20 PM
I can't see Cachia getting many games at all. He is a tagger and we already have Curnow who is doing very solid. Plus I am not sure Mick rates him, post-game when commentators and journalists brought up Cachia's great game he kept pointing out mistakes and insisting he didnt play that well. Did not look at one positive at all. Just saying :)

If Curnow wants to tag then Cachia will be released as the gun ball winning midfielder he was at Norwood. He was redrafted for a reason, his tagging games were probably just to get him used to AFL tempo.

Vinny

Perhaps mate, I didnt actually know that. But that is not certain at all so just saying that as of now, Cachia isn't worth too much in terms of trade value in this competition. Jetta, I rate though. Not that I don't rate Cachia but just saying.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Jayman on October 19, 2013, 01:57:58 PM
Quote from: whatlez on October 18, 2013, 11:05:54 PM

Jetta and Cachia, equal to Mzungu and pick 32?

Jetta and Cachia are terrible players
You didnt want to do Mzungu and pick 32 ::)

Jetta >>>>> Mzungu.
Who's team are you on? Former Badgers coach?

Vinny

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: vinny on October 19, 2013, 02:31:20 PM
In this competition: Mzungu > Jetta

http://fantasyafl.sportal.com.au/player/257

Jettas 2012 average much different ;) Plus hes a forward

kilbluff1985

value not much different though i'd nearly rather Jetta midfielders that average 94 are easy to find Jetta still has potential

Vinny

Nige

Oxford give: Travis Cloke + Brett Goodes + Lewis Johnston + NAT #9 + NAT #44
Liverpool give: Aaron Black + Dylan Shiel + Mitch Duncan + NAT #11 + Troy Chaplin

To break it down. Vin has been chasing Mitch Duncan and a defender like Chaplin for a while, while I've been doing the same for Goodes and Johnston. While we're both going young, we're both holding on to and looking for a bit of experience as well. Pick 9 for 11 is a small difference. I have a stack of defenders so losing Chaplin is fine. Black's young and should only get better while Cloke's pretty good as it is and I don't think his output will improve, but I'm happy to have him considering his potential to score quite nicely. I only use one list movement too as all that I'm giving bar Duncan are pick or players I've received this period, thus meaning they're being on-traded.