2013/14 LISTED TRADES

Started by Ringo, August 30, 2013, 10:11:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

I don't appreciate anyone hinting the Bombers are tanking i find this very harsh

Wells is like 29 years old a mid that averages 110 they are easy to find maybe worth more then pick 13 but nobody wanted him

Hall a very good young forward had a good solid year averaged 78 in Sportal and should only improve and GC are going to be a very good team for years to come

Seriously sick of people doing this with trades

Bombers list is still damn bloody good so i don't know how we can be seen as tanking and our list is now set for at least the next 3-5 years

Vinny

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 17, 2013, 10:08:11 PM
I don't appreciate anyone hinting the Bombers are tanking i find this very harsh

Wells is like 29 years old a mid that averages 110 they are easy to find maybe worth more then pick 13 but nobody wanted him

Hall a very good young forward had a good solid year averaged 78 in Sportal and should only improve and GC are going to be a very good team for years to come

Seriously sick of people doing this with trades

Bombers list is still damn bloody good so i don't know how we can be seen as tanking and our list is now set for at least the next 3-5 years

By no means did I mean you guys were tanking KB! Not sure why you thought that.

I know you want a younger list as you want to be competitive for a long time and not just one year win a flag and struggle.

Your team and you can do whatever you want mate, people are just giving their opinion on trades. Same thing happened to my trades :)

kilbluff1985

Quote from: elephants on October 17, 2013, 08:09:56 PM
Surely the Bombers will be done for tanking

comment i was talking about

Vinny

Oh, I didnt see that, haha. What a waste of typing :(

Justin Bieber

Wells I showed interest for long time so not sure where you got that idea

And I don't why you are so reluctant to win a premiership? Your list is alright, but in no way, you will be fighting for a premiership

kilbluff1985

you had pick 14 on offer for him and i got pick 13 for him lol

i know i'm not in premiership contention next year i never said i was but i will be for years to come after that

Ringo

Just remember with trades there are a few restrictions with one for one trades which I have to take into consideration when ruling on trades. I am sure if our rule was not one for one there would have been different offers put up. As an example say Werewolves offered a first round pick for a player compared to the Lobsters first round pick.  Trade has to be similar as both offering first round pick and Werewolves could not offer an additional sweetener with it based on one for one.

Trust this explains why some trades were approved that may have seemed unfair at first glance and makes sense,

elephants

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 17, 2013, 10:12:34 PM

Haha sorry mate :( I often just say shower without thinking because no-one usually listens to me :P

Nige

Quote from: elephants on October 17, 2013, 10:52:38 PM

Haha sorry mate :( I often just say shower without thinking because no-one usually listens to me :P
I always listen to you.  :P

elephants

Quote from: NigeyS on October 17, 2013, 11:18:55 PM
Quote from: elephants on October 17, 2013, 10:52:38 PM

I always listen to you.  :P

Ahaha cheers Nige <3

specky92

I listen but rarely comment, I just lurk in the shadows waiting for my opening,  ;)

Nige

Quote from: specky92 on October 17, 2013, 11:53:56 PM
I just lurk in the shadows waiting for my opening,  ;)

That's just creepy.  :o

specky92

I'm in love with your new dp btw,  :P

JBs-Hawks

Huddersfield give: Lewis Jetta + Jarryd Cachia

Staines give: Nick Riewoldt + Luke Mcpharlin

Justin Bieber

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on October 18, 2013, 11:02:41 PM
Huddersfield give: Lewis Jetta + Jarryd Cachia

Staines give: Nick Riewoldt + Luke Mcpharlin

Jetta and Cachia, equal to Mzungu and pick 32?

Jetta and Cachia are terrible players