Mid-Season Draft and Delistment Thread

Started by Jukes, June 08, 2015, 11:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pkbaldy

Thanks Ele. Can see another guy who i value highly. Probably be picked up next pick.

elephants

Yeah I had a top 3 marked down, the rest are pretty meh. I tried to secure pick 2 but psk was on it haha

Pkbaldy

Yeah would of been hard to get pick 1 off me too haha. Oxley is too hard to pass on.

Jukes

idk guys, Oxley was third on my list :P and Saad wasn't ahead of him...

I am a bit crazy tho, so we'll see

elephants

Hurry the flower up Las Vegas ya flowers.

Memphistopheles

Hmm there's a couple of decent players in the mix still.

Hopefully I might get someone I want.

If not I'll just have to pick the player with the best (worst) name...

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Bane on June 15, 2015, 02:21:07 PM
idk guys, Oxley was third on my list :P and Saad wasn't ahead of him...

I am a bit crazy tho, so we'll see

I think I know who could possibly be 1 or 2 on your list! haha

Football Factory

I jumped on as quick as possible, thought you guys would have been waiting for me for ages. Only up to 3rd pick lol.

Pkbaldy

Well SR hasnt been on in over 24 hours haha

kilbluff1985

Jukes

Yeah we're not skipping, we have ages to get this done so give everybody I fair shot. SR's been flat-out at work atm and he deserves+needs the extra time.

ckennedy23

can i take back john butcher and drop Luke thompson? sorry!

Jukes

Quote from: ckennedy23 on June 16, 2015, 12:48:35 PM
can i take back john butcher and drop Luke thompson? sorry!

I'm a nice guy, so sure :P

Jukes

Also, seeing as I'm too lazy to make a whole new thread and this is where the happening is atm, would like to welcome Money Shot as the new coach of the New Jersey Devils!

Once he posts his delistings in here I'm going to give him the pick after the current one (so atm pick 4), and his normal spot in the second round.

(Meaning Nails got the sack)

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Bane on June 16, 2015, 02:34:28 PM
Also, seeing as I'm too lazy to make a whole new thread and this is where the happening is atm, would like to welcome Money Shot as the new coach of the New Jersey Devils!

Once he posts his delistings in here I'm going to give him the pick after the current one (so atm pick 4), and his normal spot in the second round.

(Meaning Nails got the sack)

HP thought he was sacked already hahaha! So didn't bother to do his delistings for him xD