Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

Capper

tbagrocks

So was the experiment

a. Good for Western Sydney and the marketing value
b. Pass mark
c. Fail

Well I don't know the impact he had on Sydney and the Rugby followers but I will say b. pass

monstrum

Apparently jumpers sold 3:1 in favour of #4 (izzy)

Read into that whatever u want

Jroo

Quote from: monstrum on November 01, 2012, 06:07:37 PM
Apparently jumpers sold 3:1 in favour of #4 (izzy)

Read into that whatever u want
Yer Izzy was great for GWS and reckon the experiment was a pass

Ziplock

that's a pass.

I still think he would have come good. It's a bit sad- but I guess that's what happens when you get offered opportunity somewhere where everyone won't just call you a shower cow.

monstrum

Lol yeh to right zip!  :P

If the passions not there for him though u cant force that sorta thing. Im no rugby fan but apparently he's got the potential to be an international great of the game, be a huge shame to waste that on 0.2 kicks per game at GWS

Justin Bieber

Lol GWS are a flowering joke. Israel is a loser and Karmichael is the flowering man. You suck GWS you shower cows. You flogs.

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: whatlez on November 01, 2012, 10:30:47 PM
Lol GWS are a flowering joke. Israel is a loser and Karmichael is the flowering man. You suck GWS you shower cows. You flogs.

Well said Whatlez, adequately put.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on November 01, 2012, 10:50:57 PM
Quote from: whatlez on November 01, 2012, 10:30:47 PM

Well said Whatlez, adequately put.

Ziplock

last time I checked, GWS:GC were tying 1:1 for wins.. despite having an extra years development, and having the best player of the generation... along with having 25 first round draft picks in the team. 

Who's the flogs now?

Mailman the 2nd

Surely you've got to give Whatlez the benefit of the doubt :P

Ziplock

I give whatlez the benefit of the doubt of being showerttthouse :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Ziplock on November 01, 2012, 10:55:00 PM
last time I checked, GWS:GC were tying 1:1 for wins.. despite having an extra years development, and having the best player of the generation... along with having 25 first round draft picks in the team. 

Who's the flogs now?
Hmm are referring to GWS/GC rivalry?

Ziplock

I suppose it could be called a rivalry... for the next year or two, before we start curb stomping your kids :)