Main Menu

Introduce yourself

Started by MissPies, March 25, 2010, 02:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandman88

hey guys, loving the site very good info coming through. im currently living in the outback and this site helps me get through the long days sometimes. aims for this year is to finish higher than my 76th placing in supercoach in 2012. maybe you guys can get me up to number 1! anyways cheers guys glad to be on board

Grazz

Quote from: sandman88 on January 03, 2013, 11:49:52 PM
hey guys, loving the site very good info coming through. im currently living in the outback and this site helps me get through the long days sometimes. aims for this year is to finish higher than my 76th placing in supercoach in 2012. maybe you guys can get me up to number 1! anyways cheers guys glad to be on board

Welcome to the site mate, congrats on your rank of 76th in SC great effort. I think you'll get alot from FF theres alot of clever people here only to happy to help. Powertothepeople the winner in 2012 hails from here. You may be interested in what were doing below, ive supplied the link All the best to you and goodluck for 2013.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,68588.0.html

Justin Bieber

Awesome stuff Sandman, hopefully can take the step ahead this year 8). And the forum is a great way to get through some of the long days and suits sporting and random talking needs :P.

Sapientia

G'Day lads. I'm Sapientia. Really into three sports - Cricket, Footy and Tennis so hopefully I'll get to yabber on with a few of you over time. I'm a Crows fan, if that counts.

Except I'm actually civilised, unlike most of our fans.

And I don't think we're that good, unlike most of our fans.

Anyway, just thought I'd pop in. Am diggin' the site so far so hopefully I stick around.

Grazz

Quote from: Sapientia on January 19, 2013, 02:09:33 AM
G'Day lads. I'm Sapientia. Really into three sports - Cricket, Footy and Tennis so hopefully I'll get to yabber on with a few of you over time. I'm a Crows fan, if that counts.

Anyway, just thought I'd pop in. Am diggin' the site so far so hopefully I stick around.

Welcome to Fan Footy mate, always good to have another Crows supporter onboard  :)
You'll enjoy it here its a community chock full of terrific people.

Justin Bieber

Welcome Sap and see you've found chat already :D. Good place to get to know some of the lads on here 8).

stew42

Quote from: Sapientia on January 19, 2013, 02:09:33 AM

Welcome mate, wait till you meet TBag...

tbagrocks

Funny how everyone still underestimates a team who was not only the youngest in the finals but also missed the grand final by one kick :o

Anyway, welcome to ff Sapientia

pyronerd

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 19, 2013, 01:39:37 PM
Funny how everyone still underestimates a team who was not only the youngest in the finals but also missed the grand final by one kick :o

and got gifted a double chance with the draw :-X

welcome btw Sapientia :)

PowerBug

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 19, 2013, 01:39:37 PM

And cheated their way to that position. :-\

Welcome (again) Sapienta.

Ringo

Welcome Sapientia - See you also found chat well done. b Enjoy the forum.

T Dog

Sapientia

Cheers for the cracking welcome lads.

nrich102

Master Q

Welcome mate. Seen you on FTP a few times  ;)