Main Menu

Introduce yourself

Started by MissPies, March 25, 2010, 02:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

"Hey, I'm Dorey"

"Hello Dorey!"

"... Umm I don't think I've ever eaten a fish before"

*crowd breaks into applause with the phrase "good on you mate" being faintly heard.*

No joke, this season from Finding Nemo was the first thing that popped into my head upon seeing this :P

Tominator

I've been around for about 3 months on FanFooty posting on the Players & Trades in DT, The Front Bar, EPL and AFL forum pages. Absolutely love footy and play it whenever I can.. I'm a Crows supporter but live in the eastern suburbs of Adelaide so I rarely get to go to AAMI Stadium (so expensive; on the other side of town). Keen for Adelaide Oval in 2014 though, will be awesome... unlike most things in Adelaide...

Here is a bit of stuff about me !

Nickname: "The Party" (courtesy of Whatlez and ChinggyT)
What I love most about Footy: It's the greatest game in the world. Watching all 9 games on FoxFooty ain't bad either ::)
Favourite Team:: Adelaide Crows   8)
Favourite Players: Scott Thompson and Jude Bolton
Most Disliked Players: Hayden Ballantyne and Justin Westhoff
If you could change one thing about the rules what would it be: The holding the ball rule. It is nothing short of ridiculous.
What do you like most about FanFooty: That it is just a bunch of lads (and ladettes, cough cough luvfooty cough cough) who help each other out with DT but can also talk about all kinds of shower. Plus you're all top blokes as well
Funniest thing about FanFooty: ChinggyT on the FF Chat ;)

Justin Bieber

No special mention for Chinggy^^  :-[

Tominator

Justin Bieber

Tom is that you in that picture? Hahaha

Tominator

Quote from: whatlez on August 10, 2012, 11:42:35 AM
Tom is that you in that picture? Hahaha

I'm pretty damn sexy ayy

Justin Bieber

Luigi197

13Brummy

Nickname: Dirty Drew
What I love most about Footy: Supporting my team, the mighty bombers!
Favourite player: Jobe Watson
Most Disliked Player: Alan Didak
What do you like most about FanFooty: A good read, live DT scores, player stats and archives, latest news - pretty much everything

Tominator

Justin Bieber

LOL Tomi ;D. But welcome nonetheless Brummy! :D

Grazz

Justin Bieber

What about his nickname, "DirtyDrew"

Tell us about that :P lol.

T Dog

Hello, welcome and hope you enjoy the sites personalities.... :o

Tominator

hey Whatlez I didnt know those two players in your avatar played in the AFL    :o