Introduce yourself

Started by MissPies, March 25, 2010, 02:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The F.A.R.K.

A bit of a belated inrduction. I reckon i have been on here for about a month
if you dont know me by now you dont spend enough time on this site

PowerBug

I could say the same thing.

I started at the beginning of the AFL season but i haven't actually come here and said hi.
So....

HHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIII    GGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

The F.A.R.K.

heeeeeeeeyyyyyyy power bug

hahaha

plugz19

What I love most about Footy: The atmosphere of a close game when you're there!
Favourite  player: Marc Murphy
Most Disliked Player: Milne..
If you could change one thing about the rules what would it be: Would allow people to bump properly, the game is going soft on the contact part in my opinion. Have a look at this weeks edition on whats your decision with jeff gieschen (on the afl site). He says he is comfortable with the tarrant bump being a paid free kick because the umpire thought it was excessive force, bumps are supposed to hurt! Frustrating as..
What do you like most about  FanFooty: The new match stats area so you dont have to read to cox and captain jokes for the whole game..

CrowsFan

Welcome Ash.
I'm also not a fan of the bump rule. I remember the good old days when players like Ricciuto (the original Roo) and others would lay massive bumps on players to win the ball. Everyone loved it!

Justin Bieber

Hey Plugz/Ash.

So many rule changes of late than not many actually want ::).

plugz19

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 18, 2011, 03:40:37 PM
Hey Plugz/Ash.

So many rule changes of late than not many actually want ::).

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 18, 2011, 02:17:40 PM
Welcome Ash.
I'm also not a fan of the bump rule. I remember the good old days when players like Ricciuto (the original Roo) and others would lay massive bumps on players to win the ball. Everyone loved it!

Cheers guys
Yeah totally agree, think its taking alot of physicality out of the game and the bigger blokes (j brown for an example) aren't as big of a presence as they could be if the game/rules allowed them to lay a solid bump!

webcell

hi,

Im new here ^^

and my name is April :)
it's so nice to be able to join in this community.

Hope to find some great thread in here and if given a chance give some help to other active members

Thanks and best regards to all.
April

Justin Bieber

Good to have you on here April :). Hope you can find some helpful info for this/next season 8).

Ringo

Welcome April Trust you find the forum as interesting and helpful as I do.

RiOtChEsS

Luigi197

Welcome to Everyone I haven't WELCOMED! :)

I'm Luigi ;)

SAMCRO

Hey all.

Been reading this site for a while, figured I might as well sign up.

Few bad decisions this season, hopefully next year some of you could talk me out of them  ;D

j959

Quote from: SAMCRO on September 12, 2011, 04:04:33 PM
Hey all.

Been reading this site for a while, figured I might as well sign up.

Few bad decisions this season, hopefully next year some of you could talk me out of them  ;D
welcome samcro and welcome to all ...

we're good at giving opinions so sure we will talk you out of many a good move in hindsight!   ;)

Justin Bieber

Hey Samcro. Good to sign up for discussions 8).

Quote from: j959 on September 12, 2011, 04:18:40 PM
we're good at giving opinions so sure we will talk you out of many a good move in hindsight!   ;)
The downside of discussion :P. Sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesn't! We'll all be talked out of players at one point of another.