Main Menu

Introduce yourself

Started by MissPies, March 25, 2010, 02:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

5:30 start :o :o You go to school in QLD or something? ::)

Alex7089

No... I like to be up early >> I do other stuff, like I watch a bit of TV, relax a bit, it is good :)
Better than getting up at 7 and having to rush :P

MajorLazer

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 31, 2011, 11:00:49 PM
No... I like to be up early >> I do other stuff, like I watch a bit of TV, relax a bit, it is good :)
I get up at 7, leave the house by 7:30 and catch a 8 am train and I don't rush around.

elephants

Quote from: valkorum on January 31, 2011, 01:17:24 PM
Quote from: elephants on January 31, 2011, 02:16:33 AM
What I love most  about Footy: Watching freo lose
Favourite  player: Luke Shuey
Most Disliked Player: Jay Neagle or Jarrad Waite
If you could change one  thing about the rules what would it be: bumping and subs
What do you like most about  FanFooty: its so helpful and easy to use, great people on it too.

So you didnt enjoy football last year.
nope, but the 14 years before that were amazing.

Alex7089

Quote from: MajorLazer on January 31, 2011, 11:03:49 PM
I get up at 7, leave the house by 7:30 and catch a 8 am train and I don't rush around.
Well...I like to take my time in the morning. :P

MajorLazer

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 31, 2011, 11:22:43 PM
Quote from: MajorLazer on January 31, 2011, 11:03:49 PM
Well...I like to take my time in the morning. :P
I do as well. :)

Barlow 21

ando_10

What I love most  about Footy: EVERYTHING
Favourite  player: Lenny Hayes
Most Disliked Player: Dale Thomas
If you could change one  thing about the rules what would it be: hands in the back rule (sometimes it just crap)
What do you like most about  FanFooty: everyones opinion.

c4v3m4n

I thought it was probably about time that I did this...

Hi, I'm c4v3m4n and I'm a SuperCoachoholic...wait, that's what this is for isn't it?

It's not, huh. Well I still stand by what I said...anyway...

What I love most about Footy: Apart from Eddie and Kennett, what isn't there to love?! Oh, and NAB Cup rules, and Carrie Underwood, and Channel 7 on a Friday Night... >:( I love AFL because it is the single greatest sport on Earth. Apart from Ultimate Frisbee and maybe Slamball.  ;D Come on Season 2011, I need my fix!  ;)
Favourite player: Jason McCartney (retired), Brent Harvey (current)
Most Disliked Player: Like most people, Stephen Milne. 
If you could change one thing about the rules what would it be: Hands in the back rule...nuff said.  ::)
What do you like most about FanFooty: The wealth of fantasy statistics/information and the friendly, inviting people you meet on the forums. You know who you are.  ;)

roo boys!

Ooh ooooooooohhh is it me? :P

dylsta05

Quote from: c4v3m4n on February 08, 2011, 12:53:02 AM
I thought it was probably about time that I did this...

Hi, I'm c4v3m4n and I'm a SuperCoachoholic...wait, that's what this is for isn't it?

It's not, huh. Well I still stand by what I said...anyway...

What I love most about Footy: Apart from Eddie and Kennett, what isn't there to love?! Oh, and NAB Cup rules, and Carrie Underwood, and Channel 7 on a Friday Night... >:( I love AFL because it is the single greatest sport on Earth. Apart from Ultimate Frisbee and maybe Slamball.  ;D Come on Season 2011, I need my fix!  ;)
Favourite player: Jason McCartney (retired), Brent Harvey (current)
Most Disliked Player: Like most people, Stephen Milne. 
If you could change one thing about the rules what would it be: Hands in the back rule...nuff said.  ::)
What do you like most about FanFooty: The wealth of fantasy statistics/information and the friendly, inviting people you meet on the forums. You know who you are.  ;)
great to meet you :)

Sc Cool

hey guys im new on here,

What I love most  about Footy: everything, whats not to love, oh and when collingwood beat st. kilda last year
Favourite  player: Dane Swan
Most Disliked Player: dyson heppell ( i no its early but his essendon ewww) :P
If you could change one  thing about the rules what would it be: Subs as said before

What do you like most about  FanFooty: i havnt been here for long so i dont really know, but it seems like a good site, well done monty

ossie85

Another Pie in the nest :)

Boomz

Quote from: Sc Cool on February 11, 2011, 04:01:21 PM
hey guys im new on here,

What I love most  about Footy: everything, whats not to love, oh and when collingwood beat st. kilda last year
Favourite  player: Dane Swan
Most Disliked Player: dyson heppell ( i no its early but his essendon ewww) :P
If you could change one  thing about the rules what would it be: Subs as said before

What do you like most about  FanFooty: i havnt been here for long so i dont really know, but it seems like a good site, well done monty

Welcome mate :) I second that about the sub rule. Hope u enjoy FF ;)

dylsta05