Introduce yourself

Started by MissPies, March 25, 2010, 02:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Dog

Hey Koop good to see you back

Nige

LF

AaronKirk

I should have done this a long time ago eh.

Anyway my forum name is my real name, very lazy and unimaginative huh?

I'm Aaron, 24, live on the Northern End of the Gold Coast and work from home for an Accounting Company.

Born at the Monash Medical Centre in Melbourne and lived most of my life from birth till I was 16 in Lilydale, Victoria (its a showerhole)

My mum is English, been here for over 40 years but still is not an Aussie Citizen  :o

My whole dad's side of the family are mad Essendon supporters and I guess I got sucked into footy from there.

I love hanging out with my mates, having a drink and a punt, going to the beach and getting up to all sorts of shenanigans.

Love a debate on politics, voted liberal all my life, another thing I inherited from my dads side of the family as my great uncle was a Liberal member of the Victorian Parliament in the 70s.

Nige

Quote from: AaronKirk on April 15, 2015, 12:18:57 AM
I know that feel.  :P

RaisyDaisy

I love hanging out with my mates, having a drink and a punt

This is why we get along so well ;)

Grazz

Welcome back Koop.  ;)

Nice to learn a bit about you AK.  :)

Money Shot

RaisyDaisy

AaronKirk

Quote from: Money Shot on April 16, 2015, 06:24:03 AM
I live in Lilydale too!

Fortunately I live on the Gold Coast now because Lilydale is a showerhole

Ringo

Nice insights AK - WE may convert you to the Suns can not have Bombers all over the place ;)

At least you are at home on the Gold Coast on of the Tory Strongholds sfter the last state election/..

AaronKirk

Quote from: Ringo on April 17, 2015, 01:25:53 PM
Nice insights AK - WE may convert you to the Suns can not have Bombers all over the place ;)

At least you are at home on the Gold Coast on of the Tory Strongholds sfter the last state election/..

I'm probably the most passionate of the Bombers supporters in my family. No chance of that happening. AFL football is my religion and my cult I belong to is the Essendon Football Club. I bleed red and black.

Well, no point being in a tory stronghold if Labor are not going to give us anything over the next 3 years  :-\

nas

I'm Aaron, 24, live on the Northern End of the Gold Coast and work from home for an Accounting Company.

Born at the Monash Medical Centre in Melbourne and lived most of my life from birth till I was 16 in Lilydale, Victoria (its a showerhole)

My mum is English, been here for over 40 years but still is not an Aussie Citizen  :o

My whole dad's side of the family are mad Essendon supporters and I guess I got sucked into footy from there.

I love hanging out with my mates, having a drink and a punt, going to the beach and getting up to all sorts of shenanigans.

Love a debate on politics, voted liberal all my life, another thing I inherited from my dads side of the family as my great uncle was a Liberal member of the Victorian Parliament in the 70s.

Sprouting all that have to cross you of the list then for a interview on the couch. Reckon your a hop skip & jump from me & Ormeau.

AaronKirk

Quote from: nas on April 21, 2015, 07:57:00 PM

Sprouting all that have to cross you of the list then for a interview on the couch. Reckon your a hop skip & jump from me & Ormeau.

I'm in Runaway Bay. Not far from Ormeau at all.

Money Shot