Main Menu

Introduce yourself

Started by MissPies, March 25, 2010, 02:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Quote from: LaHug on February 24, 2014, 08:23:28 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on February 24, 2014, 08:12:59 PM
Quote from: LaHug on February 24, 2014, 07:53:58 PM
So... I have an irrational (or semi-rational) fear of pelicans.
Holy shower, same here. I legit thought I was the only one.  :o

It happens with ibis too...

Well mine's kinda rational because one of them stole my lunch out of my hand when I was a child on a school excursion. But it's also because nothing should have a mouth that big!!!
Well, there was this one time I saw a pelican wasn't real because it very still, then it got closer and I freaked out.

My fear of the ibis is basically the same as your pelican one. My friend went to the toilet on an excursion during our lunch break on a trip to Healesville, I got up to and moved to talk to another friend while I waited for him to come back... then out of the corner of my eye, I saw the ibis steal his sandwich and instead of running away when I went to scare it off it came towards me, and I freaked out and dropped my sandwich too. 

Yeah, was a massive scaredy cat as a kid.  :P

nrich102

A couple of years ago I had a dream. I was camping in the backyard, and pelicans came into the tent and raped me  :-X

Dudge

Welcome Pelican, good to have ya onboard :)

Keeper27

Quote from: nrich102 on February 24, 2014, 08:51:25 PM
A couple of years ago I had a dream. I was camping in the backyard, and pelicans came into the tent and raped me  :-X

:o ???

Nige

RaisyDaisy

Master Q

nrich do you know the definition of rape?

Windigo

Defeck did I just read.  :o

elephants

Hahahahahaha

Quote from: Keeper27 on February 24, 2014, 08:57:30 PM

:o ???

+1000000000

Vinny

Hahahahahahahaha what the flower.

Nige

elephants

This is one of the few things I have read on FF and said 'haha' to and actually laughed ;D Nrich you rippa!

Vinny

Haha I know what you mean Ele.

ANSWER YOUR PMS MAN NDHWKSJFNWJKWJDND :P

elephants

Quote from: Vinny on February 24, 2014, 09:25:59 PM
Haha I know what you mean Ele.

ANSWER YOUR PMS MAN NDHWKSJFNWJKWJDND :P

Hahahaha mate I am still trying to work out if we have Daisy. I actually don't think we do :P

Vinny

Hahaha flower, OSSIE DOES. Time to PM Os.

I swear to god I will get him. :P