Started by MissPies, March 25, 2010, 02:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Quote from: Vinny on February 24, 2014, 06:03:51 PM
Haha I was kidding :P
How can you be kidding?

Lez is a comedian!  ;D

The Pelican

Hey guys, I am The Pelican. I, like RaisyDaisy, have been a guest for a few years and have recently decided to join. I go for the Saints but like any footy team. Will be great to finally be on here

Justin Bieber

Hey Pelican :D. Hopefully have a nice time posting now that you have joined!

The_Captain

Quote from: The Pelican on February 24, 2014, 06:20:24 PM
Hey guys, I am The Pelican. I, like RaisyDaisy, have been a guest for a few years and have recently decided to join. I go for the Saints but like any footy team. Will be great to finally be on here

Im sorry The pelican.. But this is a no saints fans allowed forum.. Youll have to find another place to go..

Haaa na jokes!!! Welcome to FF. Enjoy mate,.

Nige

If the nickname Mr Percival catches on...  ;D

Haha, welcome mate.

Vinny

Quote from: NigeyS on February 24, 2014, 06:15:39 PM
How can you be kidding?

Lez is a comedian!  ;D
Hahaha look what HP changed my post too.  :))

Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Vinny on February 24, 2014, 07:39:35 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on February 24, 2014, 06:15:39 PM
How can you be kidding?

Lez is a comedian!  ;D
Hahaha look what HP changed my post too.  :))
Thought I'd have a little fun.

Would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for those pesky edit notices at the bottom!

LaHug

So... I have an irrational (or semi-rational) fear of pelicans. As long as you're not an actual pelican though, I'm sure we'll get along.

CrowsFan

Quote from: LaHug on February 24, 2014, 07:53:58 PM
So... I have an irrational (or semi-rational) fear of pelicans. As long as you're not an actual pelican though, I'm sure we'll get along.
I saw a pelican at the zoo attempt to bite the finger of a little girl. Was quite amusing...  :-X

GoLions

Quote from: Honey Badger on February 24, 2014, 08:00:53 PM
I saw a pelican at the zoo attempt to bite the finger of a little girl. Was quite amusing...  :-X
Are you sure that wasn't Huggy?

The Pelican

Nige

So... I have an irrational (or semi-rational) fear of pelicans.
Holy shower, same here. I legit thought I was the only one.  :o

It happens with ibis too...

LaHug

Quote from: NigeyS on February 24, 2014, 08:12:59 PM
So... I have an irrational (or semi-rational) fear of pelicans.
Holy shower, same here. I legit thought I was the only one.  :o

It happens with ibis too...

Well mine's kinda rational because one of them stole my lunch out of my hand when I was a child on a school excursion. But it's also because nothing should have a mouth that big!!!

Quote from: GoLions16 on February 24, 2014, 08:01:38 PM
Quote from: Honey Badger on February 24, 2014, 08:00:53 PM
Are you sure that wasn't Huggy?

The real question is: Was I the little girl or the pelican? :o

T Dog

Don't let the madness scare you off ...welcome to you both... ???