Main Menu

More mods please

Started by kilbluff1985, November 11, 2012, 09:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nas

Quote from: Grazz on November 13, 2012, 10:56:12 PM
Quote from: Ringo link=topic=69155.msg 926490#msg 926490 date=1352799504
Thanks you both (HP and Hawk) for the updates.

There appears to be 2 things coming out of this after reading the thread:

1.  We probably need another 2 mods to be added.  I think 4/5 would be ideal as there should  then be adequate cover if one or two of the mods needs a period of inactivity.

2. Given that when the report button is used all mods are sent an email about the thread then we should get in the habit of using it immediately any situations arise.

Agreed Ringo,also think an older head would be a asset. How about yourself mate. ;)

Yep specially as going to hang up the pen / boots / whatever & finish work you will have all that time on your hands + the travelling time as well. LOL Better go n find a nice hidey hole now.

Nails

IMO...

Mods need banning powers. Sick to death of these trolls who just troll and get away from it because banning needs m0nty's approval

Maybe a ban system where 3/3 mods must agree or 2/3 or 3/4 or 99/100 (if we were to have 100 mods lol)

Grazz

Quote from: Nails on November 13, 2012, 11:31:58 PM
IMO...

Mods need banning powers. Sick to death of these trolls who just troll and get away from it because banning needs m0nty's approval

Maybe a ban system where 3/3 mods must agree or 2/3 or 3/4 or 99/100 (if we were to have 100 mods lol)

Agreed Nails or at the least suspension powers for a day or two till m0nty can review it.
Naste youd be another that would make a good one, the way i see it the more the better, do what you can when you can. As long as everyone/mods are on the same page it's all good. I think its better to have alot then it doesnt become chore it remains a hobby for want of a better word. I'll step up as i cant ask others to do what i wont, but give ya the tip naste banned straightaway, he's damaged my nook nook situation with jokes that i fear could be unrecoverable. Not to many pea's coming out the jar lately. :(

kilbluff1985

have used the report feature couple times today some stupid pictures in dream man/girl thread of spiderman got removed and just used it on whatlex after looking at all his posts clearly a troll account so i'll be using it more often

Colliwobblers

I have traditionally spent a lot of time on FF active, and intend for this to remain the case going forward. Probably more so now than ever before.

I have offered to take on Mod responsibilities and would be happy to do so if the need arises. Most people know me well enough around here but I will leave it to the current mods, Os and Monty to let me know/ decide if I can be of service.

Happy to step up. Spend a lot of time here and love the site. I am also an old head (37) feels old with all this youth running around :)

@kilbluff1985 - I removed some of his trolls from the forum I do moderate (AXVs) earlier, can't help with anything outside of that at this stage.

Grazz

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on November 13, 2012, 11:51:28 PM
have used the report feature couple times today some stupid pictures in dream man/girl thread of spiderman got removed and just used it on whatlex after looking at all his posts clearly a troll account so i'll be using it more often

Been waiting for Lez to see the Whatlex comments, but yeh thats the go, use the button thats why its there. We all get that uncomfortable feeling when you/i see something that aint quiet right so use it. The membership has almost doubled in twelve months, on the whole most are law abiding really.

Quote from: Colliwobblers on November 13, 2012, 11:55:15 PM
I have traditionally spent a lot of time on FF active, and intend for this to remain the case going forward. Probably more so now than ever before.

I have offered to take on Mod responsibilities and would be happy to do so if the need arises. Most people know me well enough around here but I will leave it to the current mods, Os and Monty to let me know/ decide if I can be of service.

Happy to step up. Spend a lot of time here and love the site. I am also an old head (37) feels old with all this youth running around :)

@kilbluff1985 - I removed some of his trolls from the forum I do moderate (AXVs) earlier, can't help with anything outside of that at this stage.

And another who would be a good one.

LF

Funny how the whatlex account has a pic of Whatlez on it
A pic that was recently put up on his Facebook account.

Nails

LF - whatlez stalking ? ;)

Spinking

Quote from: Colliwobblers on November 13, 2012, 11:55:15 PM

Would vouch for Colli on this. Doing a premium job keeping things under control in the AXV, and generally around the site.

Also agree there needs to be more mods and sounds like it might be good to have a spread of ages :)

AFEV

Quote from: luvfooty on November 14, 2012, 12:08:54 AM

To be fair he also just put it on FF so could be somebody else who wants to cause trouble.

Either way the point stands - we need to report more... :)

kilbluff1985

looks like whatlex has been deleted now the system works lol ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on November 14, 2012, 12:33:05 AM
Sent a PM to him, saying to please delete it and any other fake accounts made as was going too far today and started to get on some people's nerves. I don't care who it is, as long as they please stop trying to ruin the site, even if that wasn't their intention, it's what it was ending up as.

Grazz

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on November 14, 2012, 12:33:05 AM

Amen to that. 8)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Sid on November 14, 2012, 12:30:31 AM

To be fair he also just put it on FF so could be somebody else who wants to cause trouble.

You're the one who made that photo, photoshopped. So I thought you made the account.

AFEV

Quote from: whatlez on November 14, 2012, 12:49:52 AM
Quote from: Sid on November 14, 2012, 12:30:31 AM

You're the one who made that photo, photoshopped. So I thought you made the account.
Well for one it was cropped not photoshopped...And no it was't me...