Main Menu

Change of forum style

Started by Nails, June 25, 2012, 10:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

upthemaidens

i dont understand why waste time changing how it was... change isnt always a good thing

Goolahbah

With this new format stuff I cant seem to find all the options when posting. For example, bold, font, hyperlink, etc

How do you view all of this?

Perhaps my computer is just acting funny

nas

nope it's gone for me as well

Danstar

Quote from: upthemaidens on June 29, 2012, 01:05:22 PM
i thought it was just me that couldnt find "new replies"...  why change things that arnt broken? i dont like the new layout... will it be changed back or is this how it will be from now on?
Like everything, you will get used to it. But the new replies feature was quite handy

BGK

I really hope there is something Monty can do. It was a great feature.

Justin Bieber

Yeah I might have to give away FF.

upthemaidens

Quote from: Danstar on June 29, 2012, 01:18:25 PM
Quote from: upthemaidens on June 29, 2012, 01:05:22 PM
i thought it was just me that couldnt find "new replies"...  why change things that arnt broken? i dont like the new layout... will it be changed back or is this how it will be from now on?
Like everything, you will get used to it. But the new replies feature was quite handy
the thing is i probably wont get use to it,, cause i'll just stop coming onto the forum..
i'll just check DT scores and thats about it..thats ofcourse until (like the SC scores) they wont be posted anymore...

SydneyRox

I am not going to go anywhere, but both the links new replies and recent posts were pretty much were I did all my forum work. Wasnt very often I went to look at a board specifically.
Hopefully they can be restored.
As always, cheers for the site Monty and the work of the admins.

valkorum

Boomz

Really frustrating... Near impossible to use on my phone too.

Justin Bieber

Is that a comment to me valks?

Ill come on for worlds comps, coaches, and FTP.

Not interested in DT in general anymore.

valkorum

I cant believe that people would leave because of a few buttons - its an over-reaction IMO

Justin Bieber

I'm not leaving, just less active.

Forum layout or no layout, lost interest in DT and this is just an excuse.

I got KO cup semi next week so I need to be online.

SydneyRox

Quote from: valkorum on June 29, 2012, 01:50:45 PM
I cant believe that people would leave because of a few buttons - its an over-reaction IMO

+1 - Plus I would like to think Monty will listen to the feedback and re introduce some of the functions if possible.

Ringo

Suspect site was hacked and Monty doing his best to keep it up while he works in the back ground.

PM's are what I find hardest flat out reading them unless I hit reply and then can read below.

Agree it is frustrating but we have a good site when running smoothly.  We just have to be patient with it  if it has been hacked perservere. I strongly believe this is the case as Monty usually advises when upgrade work etc is ocurring. (Last night do not know how many times I had to close and open site to get on so that increases my suspicion).

I am not happy with look either but until I know for sure it is the changed look will be patient.