Recruiting- Sydney have nabbed a big name yet again!!!

Started by phil5158, October 01, 2013, 10:10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil5158

If you look back in the past and see all the big stars Sydney have managed to recruit buddy franklin definitely adds to these

in my opinion these are the best recruits in your clubs history

Staurt Maxfield- Recruited from Richmond afer 5 years and 89 games with sydney played for 10 years and played 200 games

Barry Round- Recruited from Footscray after 7 years and 135 games with sydney played for 10 years and played 193 games

Barry Hall- Recruited from Stkilda after 6 years and 88 games with sydney played for 7 years and played 162 games

Paul Williams- Recruited from collingwood after 10 years and 189 games with sydney played for 6 years for 117 games

Tony Lockett- Recruited from Stkilda after 12 years and 898 goals with sydney played for 5 years and 462 goals

Wayne Schwass- Recruited from stkilda after 10 years and 184 games with sydney played for 5 years and 98 games

Paul Roos- Recruited from Fitzroy after 13 years and 269 games with sydney played for 4 years and 87 games

Greg Williams- Recruited from geelong after 2 years and 34 games with sydney played for 6 years and 107 games

Do you agree that these are the clubs best recruits and if im missing anyone please comment and let me know i would love to see if there is any other big recruits ive missed out on

would you add Kurt tippett, shane mumford, ben mcglynn or Josh kennedy

Capper

My Chumps

Not to mention all the fringe players we're able to recruit and recycle to become very good players (JPK and McGlynn spring to mind).

Definitely think we have the best recruiters.

SydneyRox