Main Menu

Brownlow 2018

Started by BB67th, March 26, 2018, 08:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Quote from: Big  Mac on September 24, 2018, 06:41:50 PM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 24, 2018, 05:50:18 PM
So I spent 2-3 hours looking over all of the markets TAB are offering, and then I put together a few multi's which looked good

I head down to the local TAB and get told I can't do a single one of them because they are in different groups or some shower?

TAB can eat a bag of dicks

I've put a few bets on, but nothing exciting now as I couldn't do a single mutli I wanted FFS

They were only 3 leg multi's too

Quinella - Poll A Single Vote - 4 GWS players score 10+ votes

I had 6 bets lined up with different variations of the same 3 bets to hedge and cover all bases, but now I've just ended up doing single bets with boring returns

These 3 leg multi's were paying over 50-1, and I was wanting to try and scoop a massive score. Why does their site allow me to enter them into the slip, but then not actually do them?

To reiterate, TAB can eat a bag of dicks

As a current TAB employee i’d just like to say that I will not be eating your dicks today sir.

Hahahaha

dmac07

Quote from: AaronKirk on September 24, 2018, 06:55:55 PM
Who is the most likely to get most votes w/o Titch?

I've had a good crack at Max Gawn

I really like Gunston as a roughy at $9. I have him second though probably underestimating Omeara.

SilverLion

At Hawthorn? O'Meara.

Overall? Don't mind Danger as a smokey. Always polls well.

kilbluff1985

T.Mitchell to receive 3 votes in Rounds, 1,2,6,11,13,15,18,19,20 @50.00

on sb in byo

PowerBug

Hoff to win Port my favourite one for tonight. But I love the Hoff so maybe I'm just super biased in that regard :P $26 is probably overs for him even though he has no polling history.

Edit: I see he's now at $26 not $21 to top Ports vote count

jvalles69

Quote from: dmac07 on September 24, 2018, 06:40:27 PM
Quote from: _wato on September 24, 2018, 06:31:29 PM
Fairly unanimous that Fyfe leads at Round 10? Paying $1.60, think I might load up.

Think so. My count.

17 - Fyfe
14 - Mitchell
13 - Kennedy, Macrae, Gaff.

All others 10 or less

I've got Fyfe equal with Mitchell on 17, ties are what could ruin us today folks!

jvalles69

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on September 24, 2018, 07:19:09 PM
T.Mitchell to receive 3 votes in Rounds, 1,2,6,11,13,15,18,19,20 @50.00

on sb in byo

On for a $5, nice find, tough to do, but I do have him polling 3 in all of those games, fingers crossed.

RaisyDaisy

4 GWS players to score 10+ votes at $3.25 is free money I reckon. Conigs, Kelly, Whitfield and Ward should all go 10+ I think

Unfortunately, due to the previously mentioned problems I faced I didn't end up making that bet, so now I hope it doesn't get up lol

Most of my bets for tonight are pretty standard and nothing special, but the one unique bet I went with was Daniel Rich to poll at least one vote @ $4

Get around him!

Also chucked a little bet on Hoff, just because dmac brought it to my attention (And I love the Hoff)

jvalles69

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 24, 2018, 07:49:16 PM
4 GWS players to score 10+ votes at $3.25 is free money I reckon. Conigs, Kelly, Whitfield and Ward should all go 10+ I think

Unfortunately, due to the previously mentioned problems I faced I didn't end up making that bet, so now I hope it doesn't get up lol

Most of my bets for tonight are pretty standard and nothing special, but the one unique bet I went with was Daniel Rich to poll at least one vote @ $4

Get around him!

Also chucked a little bet on Hoff, just because dmac brought it to my attention (And I love the Hoff)

That is some juicy juicy goodness, best I could find was $2.50 though on SB.

jvalles69

$4.50 on Beteasy for Grundy/Gawn/Dusty/Beams to get 4 or more votes in rounds 22 & 23 combined.  I need to stop searching...

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: jvalles69 on September 24, 2018, 07:56:11 PM

Get around him!

It was $3.25 with TAB but every time I tried making the bet I was getting an error saying the bet was too much try later - spoke to the person at pub and he couldn't even put it through either

floweren tab

AaronKirk

Quote from: SilverLion on September 24, 2018, 07:13:37 PM

At Hawthorn? O'Meara.

In the overall market.

elephants

Quote from: jvalles69 on September 24, 2018, 07:56:11 PM

Get around him!

2.75 on UBet. Locking that in, seems too good to pass up

jvalles69

Quote from: AaronKirk on September 24, 2018, 08:13:30 PM
Quote from: SilverLion on September 24, 2018, 07:13:37 PM

At Hawthorn? O'Meara.

In the overall market.

I got Danger blowing everyone else away for Cats

LaHug

Dusty no votes Round 1?! Wow