Main Menu

From The Pavilion II

Started by m0nty, December 16, 2014, 02:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Fairly sure the manager has to release the assistants, so he would've removed you guys

DazBurg

Quote from: PowerBug on March 24, 2016, 09:43:05 PM
Fairly sure the manager has to release the assistants, so he would've removed you guys
yeah he does
but i was implying did they message and ask to be let go
did he ask if they wanted to stay on?

or did he just sweep them aside is my point

PowerBug

Probably the last point.

Tasneef is still there so maybe he is going to keep him on board??

DazBurg

Quote from: PowerBug on March 24, 2016, 09:49:29 PM
Probably the last point.

Tasneef is still there so maybe he is going to keep him on board??
might seem so
he must have backing from a FB group even look at DZ question in the election thread....pisses me off

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: DazBurg on March 24, 2016, 07:58:36 PM
Did you guys ask to be removed as assistants? Or is he doing that on his own?

Just removed me, i feel naked without my nat powers!

JBs-Hawks

Sorry
Sent at: 25 Mar 16 11:59   From:  Nepal   To:  JBsHawks
Im extremely sorry friend I had removed you from the U-19 assistant manager. I know you may hate me but everyone in this world gets second chance so do I. Please mate forgive me accepting the nat assistant offer. I have given you the rights to do almost everything that a manager does. I want your ideas and suggestion to develop the uae squad. Please understand me Im not here to destroy Uae. Im here for the development of it. So please mate dont leave me alone.

PowerBug

Your reply should be:

"I have no interest in being an assistant please remove me"

DazBurg

here for the development

at time of elections he didn't even have 1 UAE youth

his never posted in UAE forums at all....but has scoped out 5 other countries first

his simply block voted with a FB group to get in (DZ confirmed this in the UAE section)

i thought the whole supported country shower was supposed t stop this BS

PowerBug

It will, but it's effect won't be seen for 3-4 more seasons.

DazBurg

Quote from: PowerBug on March 26, 2016, 09:42:22 PM
It will, but it's effect won't be seen for 3-4 more seasons.
i think they should of made it if you do not have 75% of that nations youth in your youth side you cannot nominate for U19 spot

means since there is a election every 2 seasons it shows you've had to dedicate a few weeks to pulling that nation

PowerBug

Yeah you could even make it a soft cap like 50%? 75% is a bit much I think. I mean my main team doesn't have 75% Sri Lanka but I pull there every week.

It really sucks that it happened with you guys but it just shows why something needed to be done

DazBurg

Quote from: PowerBug on March 26, 2016, 10:36:14 PM
Yeah you could even make it a soft cap like 50%? 75% is a bit much I think. I mean my main team doesn't have 75% Sri Lanka but I pull there every week.

It really sucks that it happened with you guys but it just shows why something needed to be done
well i was more referring to U19's
as Seniors you have ppl who use the TM a lot (like yourself)
so fir seniors harder to police really

but for U-19's
i think it is quite feasible to have 75% of one nation as you side if you want to run

(like you said you pull SL every week so i tak it your youth side is predominately from SL)

PowerBug

Nah I don't think my youth side (main) is 75% SL though..

DazBurg

Quote from: PowerBug on March 26, 2016, 10:44:25 PM
Nah I don't think my youth side (main) is 75% SL though..
oh ok well like you said 50% then
but you get my point ;)

DazBurg

Tasneef not Assistant now must of told him to shove it

got some other guy who has been a member since 2014 yet is like 600th in SOD rankings