Latest transfer news

Started by Hawka, August 30, 2010, 07:06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benjy251090

Quote from: Andrew3737 on September 02, 2010, 05:35:35 PM
Women and Human Rights? Get out of here, there is no such thing.
ouch, it should be women and the kitchen with a small stop off at the laundry

only joking

Andrew3737

Andrew3737

lol Change that crap right now. It's good for stories and articles to entertain you but it's like 90% bullcrap.

Andrew3737

God he's a funny one. Makes my eyes bleed every time he spits his usual garbage. Any way, EURO 2012 is coming up. Name your England 11.

Hart
Johnson Terry Dawson Cole

Hudd/Rodwell   Carrick/Barry

Lennon  Gerrard/Rooney Milner

Zamora/Rooney

Hart, Terry and Rooney are givens. The rest are based on recent call ups and future prospects. Obviously the 4-4-2 is now dead. Esp in big games and tournaments.

CrowsFan

Hmm 2012 fair way off, but here is my quick try. At the moment I find 4-3-3 a really effect formation.
                      Hart
Johnson - Dawson - Terry - Cole
                   Rodwell
           Gerrard - Wilshire
Walcott                           Milner
                  Rooney

Gone for a bit of youth with Rodwell and Wilshire, but think they really need to get put in to the side to continue their development since they are both so talented

RobsOverAchieverss

Hart
Johnson,Terry,Dawson,Cole
Walcott,Gerrard,Lampard,Milner
           Rooney Crouch

Subs:
Green
Lescott
Huddlestone
Barry
Defoe

Andrew3737

Yeah I think Wilshire is a while off but Rodwell can certainly make it. One of the youth coaches at Everton said he was the best player to come through the Everton ranks. Which includes Wayne Rooney. I know a guy back in England I still talk to. He is my dads friend. He has seen both Rooney and Rodwell play at younger levels and he says Rodwell was the better player. He has also been named Englands biggest talent. So big things from him are expected.

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: Andrew3737 on September 02, 2010, 06:42:01 PM
Yeah I think Wilshire is a while off but Rodwell can certainly make it. One of the youth coaches at Everton said he was the best player to come through the Everton ranks. Which includes Wayne Rooney. I know a guy back in England I still talk to. He is my dads friend. He has seen both Rooney and Rodwell play at younger levels and he says Rodwell was the better player. He has also been named Englands biggest talent. So big things from him are expected.
I played with wayne rooney's brother at trials at Preston north end, and was very suprised he wasn't picked up as he was better than Wayne, So rodwell was name Englands Biggest Talent who was he against?

Andrew3737

He was named the EPL's biggest talent, so Wilshire, Macheda, Tom Cleverly, Pacheco, Rose can't remember the rest. Was on a few websites and forum boards.

Also, I played/trained with Preston U14's in 2003.

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: Andrew3737 on September 02, 2010, 06:54:53 PM
He was named the EPL's biggest talent, so Wilshire, Macheda, Tom Cleverly, Pacheco, Rose can't remember the rest. Was on a few websites and forum boards.

Also, I played/trained with Preston U14's in 2003.
Are you being serious? Well i was so 17 so 2002 i was there June-August made the first cut but not the second We where mainly on the far ground near the bridge and played games on the artifical one at the front.

Macheda is a talent but most of them dont play regulary or as much as rodwell.

Andrew3737

My brother was the goalkeeper for U16's. I was there for about 3 months. Must of been September because I was in Bosnia by December.

RobsOverAchieverss

Oh ok well i remember moyes coming down to watch Rooneys brother to possibily sign him, but didn't eventuate.

Andrew3737

He is playing in the MLS now I think.

RobsOverAchieverss

Quote from: Andrew3737 on September 02, 2010, 07:11:52 PM
He is playing in the MLS now I think.
he is a good player, living in a big shadow.