The Official WXV Draft

Started by ossie85, October 16, 2011, 08:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meow meow

I considered Mummy but i took into account that he has it in his contract that he has to get suspended every year. And he is 25, has had knee trouble that requires a matress to be strapped to his leg. A man that large would put stress on the knees and I doubt he'll be playing when he is 30.

PowerBug

Quote from: Hellopplz on October 19, 2011, 07:32:14 PM
I'll go for Mr. Consistent this season in Matt Priddis. Not a score below 92 with only 3 falling below 100 8). That and his Hair is Awesome :P.
Whhaaaa...... WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

PowerBug

Quote from: Holzman on October 19, 2011, 07:42:14 PM
I will pick up the mummy 113 average is pretty good and is only 25.
And then you!!!! My two decent trades this season are gone :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

ossie85

Even more dodgy paint jobs while I wait for BB to take his damn pick.

Found my new #1 after Holz stole mine :(

PowerBug

Nice work ossie :) Swanny seems to fit in perfectly with all that ink :)

My Chumps

Quote from: Holzman on October 19, 2011, 07:42:14 PM
I will pick up the mummy 113 average is pretty good and is only 25.
Yeah, he was my number 1 ruck on the shortlist.
Ruckman are wanted men  :P

Great logo's ossie!
Cool stuff  8)
Quote from: Purple 77 on October 19, 2011, 06:07:17 PM
in reply to my chumps, that is a tough one. Melbourne really needs class in their midfield, dare i say it, more than we need a key forward target in the forward line. Scully was one of our rare midfielders with a bit of class, but im still gonna say clark. Scully is having knee problems and he didn't have a great year, to be honest i think trengove will be better.
While clark, well he isn't gonna 50+ goals a year, he may even struggle with 30, but he is crucial to our forwtrd line structure and maybe even the team structure. Having strong big target in the forward line gives something the mids to target and even if he doesn't mark it, the crumbers can feed of him. So I'm saying clark.
Yeah fair enough.
I agree with you in saying Trengrove will be better than Scully... He seems really, really dedicated to the Demons too.
Hopefully Clark serves you well. I've always had a soft spot for Melbourne  :P

bomberboy0618

ossie85

Bryce Gibbs

Though I'm not a huge fan of him, has played over 100 matches, averaged over 100 SC in last 3 years... hopefully is still a back/mid... and is still only 22.

Cruise might disown me

roo boys!

bomberboy0618

Holz

Quote from: roo boys! on October 19, 2011, 09:37:33 PM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on October 19, 2011, 09:34:48 PM
I pick Andrew Swallow.
No you don't.

:'( :'( :'( :'(

sadly RB there was no chance you were ever going to pick up swallow unless you took him number 1, he was my next pick and probably would have taken him with mr first if mummy wasnt around.

Holz

Ossie if Gibbs changes to a mid only at some stage that is going to suck.

ossie85

Quote from: Holzman on October 19, 2011, 09:42:08 PM
Ossie if Gibbs changes to a mid only at some stage that is going to suck.

Indeed. But probably another 8 years averaging 100 anyway, so I'm fine either way I figure :)

PowerBug

He'd have been my next pick too. Solely coz you want him. :P

Holz

i have a feeling boomz will pick up the guy i really want.