EXV predictions thread.

Started by Holz, January 14, 2013, 04:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

Quote from: Ricochet on January 24, 2013, 11:24:20 AM
Lol pretty much what I expected ::)
Get over the trades mate. They were passed when they went to vote which means others thought they weren't that bad

On the predictions, they're pretty fair. Obviously we rate some guys a little higher but yours are reasonable

Collusion.

or everyones just retarded.

one of the two :P

elephants

Quote from: Ziplock on January 24, 2013, 11:29:57 AM
Get over the trades mate. They were passed when they went to vote which means others thought they weren't that bad

On the predictions, they're pretty fair. Obviously we rate some guys a little higher but yours are reasonable

Collusion.

or I'm just retarded. (Most likely)

Fixed.

I'd much rather have 'hyper-active coaches that want to be involved in the Bashers than assistants that could give a flower less. ;)

Holz

Quote from: elephants on January 24, 2013, 01:13:25 PM

Collusion.

or I'm just retarded. (Most likely)

Fixed.

I'd much rather have 'hyper-active coaches that want to be involved in the Bashers than assistants that could give a flower less. ;)

the bashers certinaly add abit of spice to this comp, as you said too active is better than not very active.

Ziplock

for you it's a definite bonus. For everyone else...

the amount of times I've wanted to bang my head repeatedly against the wall after receiving one of farks showerhouse offers...

the only thing that stops me is that I dont want to injure myself and end up like him...

elephants

Haha, you're right. A comp where there are no rivalries and people seem inactive and uninterested is much better.

You mightn't want to believe it but Fark (with his controversial opinions and claims) is good for the comp - generates some discussion, some competition. Like, Fark probably would have pissed off at least 95% of the comp at some point or another. Thus, when people play as they genuinely wanna beat us.

Everyone needs a Collingwood. The Bashers are that Collingwood.

Ziplock

yeah, I guess that makes sense... collingwood are barely a top 4 side afterall... :P

Justin Bieber

Who are the Sons? Like Saint Kilda? lol.

Ziplock

Holz

and the Eagles are the 07 Cats.

06 didnt even make finals.

07 bang premiership than domination.

Justin Bieber

elephants

Quote from: Holzman on January 24, 2013, 07:29:36 PM

Settle down Tiger ;)

Holz

Quote from: elephants on January 24, 2013, 07:51:24 PM

Settle down Tiger ;)

bashers can be stkilda alway up the top just never winning it.

picker_man

Collusion.

Bit harsh calling us all retards :( lol.  You do realise you gave them Murphy and i reckon was close to worse trade of the
lot.... :P

Bashers should be commended for there trading. With everyone trying to improve there team and taking comps more seriously its hard to win a trade these days but they were able to do it time after time. Only people you should have a go at is the other teams involved who accepted the trades (like yourself haha) cause if anyone else was able to negotiate such good trades they would of taken them too ;)

elephants

Quote from: Holzman on January 24, 2013, 07:53:03 PM
Quote from: elephants on January 24, 2013, 07:51:24 PM

Settle down Tiger ;)

bashers can be stkilda alway up the top just never winning it.

Nah we are Collingwood I already said ;)

Fark is Eddie McGuire

I'm Mick (but I'm not leaving)

Ric is Bucks

Holz

Quote from: picker_man on January 24, 2013, 07:56:26 PM

Collusion.

Bit harsh calling us all retards :( lol.  You do realise you gave them Murphy and i reckon was close to worse trade of the
lot.... :P

Bashers should be commended for there trading. With everyone trying to improve there team and taking comps more seriously its hard to win a trade these days but they were able to do it time after time. Only people you should have a go at is the other teams involved who accepted the trades (like yourself haha) cause if anyone else was able to negotiate such good trades they would of taken them too ;)

yes bashers were the only team to dominate the trades ;)

I love how they deflect the focus away from me