EXV predictions thread.

Started by Holz, January 14, 2013, 04:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Ziplock on January 22, 2013, 05:18:26 AM
You'll also notice that I'm pretty generous to most players- basically, unless I feel pretty positive a player isnt going to increase their average, I'll normally put their average up a handful of points.

You had half my team decreasing there average even though there all under 25  :P

Ziplock

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on January 22, 2013, 08:21:02 AM
Quote from: Ziplock on January 22, 2013, 05:18:26 AM
You'll also notice that I'm pretty generous to most players- basically, unless I feel pretty positive a player isnt going to increase their average, I'll normally put their average up a handful of points.

You had half my team decreasing there average even though there all under 25  :P

pretty sure I only decreased beams, shuey and wright... and even then, not by much :P

I'm pretty certain about beams and wright as well :P

Holz

interesting read Zip im now worried about Russia more than the bashers.

I think not going after ablett will be my downfall. Imagine my team with ablett in it instead of Lids.

picker_man

Quote from: Holzman on January 22, 2013, 12:05:55 PM

I think not going after ablett will be my downfall. Imagine my team with ablett in it instead of Lids.

Why ??? Its one guys opinion. What happens if someone else does a wirte up on the bashers talking them up instead, will you be worried about them more again??

Holz

Quote from: picker_man on January 22, 2013, 05:01:17 PM

Why ??? Its one guys opinion. What happens if someone else does a wirte up on the bashers talking them up instead, will you be worried about them more again??

No i just have focused on his list before in this much detail. The forward line will probably beat mine reasonablly easy come finals and. Swan and Ablett is the big worry

picker_man

Quote from: Holzman on January 22, 2013, 05:10:21 PM
Quote from: picker_man on January 22, 2013, 05:01:17 PM

No i just have focused on his list before in this much detail. The forward line will probably beat mine reasonablly easy come finals and. Swan and Ablett is the big worry

Fair enough :) I still think the Bashers have a more depth and a solid younger all round team, but its definantly going to be alot more competitve at the top then a few months ago 8)

Justin Bieber

Have you seen the sons? We had Goldy as pick one for christ sake!!!

Holz

Quote from: whatlez on January 22, 2013, 05:30:33 PM

better than cloke pick 1.

I now have 4 1st round picks. Im hoping they live up to the potential.

picker_man

Goldy traded for Sheuy. Then Shuey traded for Selwood. Then Selwood traded out....... So you could of had a good first round pick

elephants

Haha that's cool Holz. I'm happy to fly under the radar ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: elephants on January 22, 2013, 05:46:04 PM
Haha that's cool Holz. I'm happy to fly under the radar ;)
Goo Bashers!! Lol nah.

PowerBug

39 players on the sweden list will drop their averages by a combined 50 points. The 40th player will incrase their average by 50 points and be the steal of the comp.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: SilkySkills on January 22, 2013, 06:48:34 PM
39 players on the sweden list will drop their averages by a combined 50 points. The 40th player will incrase their average by 50 points and be the steal of the comp.
That's not even possible...

JBs-Hawks

My team drafted Mundy in the first round, quit yo whinging aye.

Ziplock

I maintain that lez would have flowered up his first round anyway.

last year my first 3 picks all went down to LTIs lol.