Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Footy God

First class league so far just need more lads.

Mish

Quote from: chrisuzz on February 21, 2011, 06:49:36 PM
Might wanna change it to FF Champs League if u can, to promote FF ;)

crap, i thought it was!! i just changed it. thanks for that chris.

Mish

Quote from: Footy God on February 21, 2011, 09:26:28 PM
First class league so far just need more lads.

ye they will come, we got plenty of time... dont want to get any rookie coaches. the wait will be worth it... if we dont find anyone in the next week or 2, we can start head hunting :) did it last year with FF elite league and it worked out pretty well.

Flame

Spots are filling fast..Get in quick if you want to be a part of a competitive league...

Mish

so far so good, looking like a strong league, only few spots left... lucky we have time to pick from the best.

Flame

C'mon guys..if you want to join a competitive league and you want to put FF into the top leagues join us..

Mish

Only 4 spots left!! than we will make sure everyone knows who's who in the league on fanfooty.

Roos Dter

Finished top 5000 and entering 4th aiming for top 100 love to join

snozza

Back to  back 5000 avg finish's. Keen if there are any spots left.

MURRIMAGIC

I'm keen, finished 12,000 in first year!

Grazz

Hello been playing since 07, We have our own money league and would enjoy the stiff
competition you speak of, Finshed 3607 in DT Last year with my Team Gutted Rabbits
and 1596 with my SC team. Hope this qualifies me, not that keen on showing my team
though if thats a deal breaker let me know.

yarkis

If theres still a spot I'm keen. Finished 302 in DT last year and can post screenshot if required.

Flame

If you can post a screen shot of that you're in!!

Flame

Grazz..I don't need to see your team as such..although I'm curious now..Can you prove that ranking  or PM me your structure???

Flame

Snozza and Roos...do you have proof of that finish or PM me your team??

I just want to be sure of a strong league!!